The Bronze Level freerolls!

N

NKGB13

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OMG, I had forgotten on how hard these can be. Any 2 cards everytime.. How do you play these? I'm trying to find good spots but it seems every hand is an adventure LOL!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think as long as the Bronze members pass on the password, it will probably remain an adventure. I rarely play the bronze freerols, but I believe that if you want to achieve something there, you should pay even more attention to the hands you want to play. Because most people play without any plan and really only play any 2 cards. But you also have to be able to handle it somehow if you want to play good poker. I honestly say it's a bit too exhausting to myself, but when I play the games, I just try to do my best just like in any other tournament.

darkvick

darkvick

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
really, most of player go all in with any2. so if you have some value cards do not hesite. go ahead!!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Winning a Stars Saturday C.C. bronze freeroll with max entrants is still probably my favourite win of all C.C. game wins... That's a tough cookie to crack! 😉😎

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
OMG, I had forgotten on how hard these can be. Any 2 cards everytime.. How do you play these? I'm trying to find good spots but it seems every hand is an adventure LOL!
Usually sit out entire game.
Sometimes in 888 this tactic very genius to earn min cash though.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
yes there is nothing difficult to play just learn the combinations and everything will be easy for you

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like those types of players, I hope to be able to play the cardschat freerolls soon.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't play bronze freeerolls.Too many players, too little money.:)
I agree. In general I dont see any point in spending time on freerolls, where 2.000 players compete for 200$ or anything of that nature. If you just want free practice and/or entertainment, there is no shame in going to the play money tables ;)

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, bronze tier players play like crazy but that doesn't mean you should play like that too.
against these players you will see more flops in position paying cheaply.

my strategy against these players is:

at the beginning of the tournament I see a lot of flop, if you limp to me on Button, CutOff and HiJack, my action will be limp behind with these hands
65s, 67s, 78s, 89s, 910s, 10Js and JQs.

if it limps you should limp back with all pairs from 22 to 99 to see the flop and try to set.

pair 10 up to AA you should raise on top of all limps.

you should also identify who is limping with high value cards.
never call a crazy all-in at the beginning of the tournament, unless you have these hands AKs, AA, KK and QQ

isolating a limp, when only one player has limped before you and you have value cards, you should isolate that player with a raise from 3x to 4.5x. indicated to do this with these hands AKs, AKo, AQs, AQo, AJs, KQs, KQo, KJs and KJo.

And when everyone folds and you have good cards, raise from 2x to 2.5x.

Last edited:
T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just playing tight in the beginnng and waiting for hands. Other than that I have no strategy. I just try to be the opposite of the other players. I do not care about the money, I just try to come as far as possible in these tournaments as a challenge.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The consensus seems to be “ you don’t “.

Freeroll Passwords