bounty tournament question

K

Kalamari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok so i think i get the basics of normal tourneys but i never know what to do in a bounty tourney -progressive how do you convert bounty money to chips -i did read a basic article on it but it was just that very basic -i understand that initially you covert bounty to chip valu (will welcome a refresher) but when to play loose when tight is a bit of a mystery what is the underlying idea behind it-if you arent 100% sure please mention that too in your rply i dont wana learn something that is flawed(no offnse)

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
ok so i think i get the basics of normal tourneys but i never know what to do in a bounty tourney -progressive how do you convert bounty money to chips -i did read a basic article on it but it was just that very basic -i understand that initially you covert bounty to chip valu (will welcome a refresher) but when to play loose when tight is a bit of a mystery what is the underlying idea behind it-if you arent 100% sure please mention that too in your rply i dont wana learn something that is flawed(no offnse)
I like these tournaments . Sometimes not reaching the prizes you can return the money . And if you get there, you get more . Also good !:D:D:D The disadvantage is only one fly at once !

Last edited:
dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive never really got it myself. I just play my regular game. In fact I hope you get some more answers:)

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These is some tips from internet

What’s it Worth?

Know the Worth of Knowledge

Watch Out for Bounty-Hunters

Be Careful when Short-Stacked

Loosen Up!

Every Bounty for Themselves!

Battle the Average

Bounties Mean Prizes…But the Pool Still Matters

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Shoving in this mode is a much bigger strategy than in other tournament models. A lot of times big stacks call shoves much wider than normal to try an earn the bounty bonus for KOs. That means you need to tighten up your shove range a bit more than you would in a normal MTT, bluff shoving also doesn't work as well for this reason in my observations. Other than that most of the tournament should play fairly the same as normal MTT strategy.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the ideal is to adjust to the table if the big stack always play a more open rando hands I try to find opportunities in the variance but that sometimes condemn my way of playing in terms of playing twigt or loose I do not think a good idea since rather those are the ones that one seeks to attack more when the bubble explodes patience to wait for a winning hand to play strong your hands strong you do not slow play try to look for the weakness of your oponetes and exploit it in loose players and twigt those are my tips:icon_stud