Bounty

KIRIKS822

KIRIKS822

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tap into your bounty strategy. For example, I try to double as quickly as possible, even if the risk is not very reasonable. then it's much easier to play. however, this sometimes leads to the fact that they are knocked out of the tournament and I go into depression))))))

K

karolR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends it is PKO or BB (Bounty Buldier). I'll play aggressively enough to stay above the chip stack majority around the table. Be chipleader of the table put presure on shortsacks​

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Although in general I prefer MTT tournaments, but nevertheless, I believe that risk should always be considered.

Yakk

Yakk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounty or Knockout

Bounty or knockout tournaments are the type of tournaments that if I have the opportunity to play I go without thinking because it is a good way to get something without reaching the final table since in tournaments the variance is very strong and relentless.
But I do not think it is necessary to be hyper-aggressive or double risking too much, it, the risk, will depend on the cost of the tournament, its speed, the volume of players, but in a tournament for mere mortals I think we must be cautious and wait to reach the middle or ITM stage to start taking greater risks, I think that without lowering the level of aggression but without being hyper aggressive, we must wait for the best opportunities to double our Stack, look for and isolate the short stacks should be our objective, those who took risks early but fell short of stacks and their Bounty is attractive to go after them and devour them, we must have enough patience, these tournaments become like a selective hunt that translates to, get the best out given how complex it is to win a tournament.

Cheers

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really like bounty tournaments, half of the prize pool is given to bounty payments, respectively, the payments for prize places are reduced compared to regular tournaments, to compensate for this, playing in bounty tournaments you need to knock someone out all the time, all the players understand this and therefore everyone tries to knock someone out of the tournament, this is all the madness of such tournaments, I mean madness in the good sense of the word, I even once took second place in a bounty tournament.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like this format of the game at all I tried many times but for some reason I can't hold out for a long time this is not my game

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play with this tournament, but i think that normal tournaments are the best.
If you want to earn some $ at start it's a good way to do it. Players are more aggresive and sometimes this tournament sicks.

M

Mahdi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for chips first, no need to double, just to be ahead of your table, then they don't chase you for bounty and easier to play

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Before I didn’t like the sight of these tournaments, now they are my favorite.I play very aggressively in these tournaments,it all depends on the situation.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When I play this type of tournaments I always remember something that a friend told me just when I was playing a bounty tournament, he said something like: there is no need to risk a bounty when you can achieve something better, and especially if you are starting the tournament, then I analyzed a little and I thought I was right and from that day on I simply try to play as if it were any other tournament, there are people who to win the bounty of someone who has few chips commit crazy things and ends up eliminated, I just apply the little I know, I have patience (a lot) and as I always follow my instincts, the truth is I can't say if I play very aggressive or not because it depends on what I see at the table.

Iddm

Iddm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tap into your bounty strategy. For example, I try to double as quickly as possible, even if the risk is not very reasonable. then it's much easier to play. however, this sometimes leads to the fact that they are knocked out of the tournament and I go into depression))))))

Me and you both!
Most of the time I'm just trying to double my chips and not to take the guy out... although taking people out of the game is one of the steps to win in a tournament I care more for my chip stack then for the bounty...
Bounty if just a side bonus for me, nothing else...

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
risk unreasonable games will cause depression, except u are gambling.

4e kogo1

4e kogo1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh, this is bounty,in the beginning everything is in chaos ,everyone is rushing for a reward, although if you wait a little, play more carefully, a little nailing the stack, you can go far, and there are already fat prizes in the form of rewards for winning, I always use this tactic and advise many, and depression is a temporary thing, it passes immediately as you find yourself on the finale ))

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There's nothing better than using military strategy in whatever bounty game - don't care if i'm going down i just make sure to take as many with me as possible :cool:

Guess i kinda practiced it last bounty game i played considering i eliminated like 11 people lol

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounties are more complicated. You have to convert the bounty value to chips to figure your odds. I've done well in them but I'm not crazy over it. At least is punishes those who register late.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bounties tournament are more complicated to play because more players playing for the bounties.

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i focus on building my chip stack
then focus on little stacks to bust

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play bounties at unibet. Not too many players. Big chance to win some bounties and the tournament as well.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, what rates are you playing at? I have only recently started my adventure on Unibet, so I don't even have a bankroll yet.
I play bounties at Unibet. Not too many players. Big chance to win some bounties and the tournament as well.

WickedFRoST

WickedFRoST

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Actually, at the early stages of a bounty builder tournament, the bounties are not that high, so there is no need to double your stack right away.

Instead, your strategy at the early stage should be just like as if you play in a regular tournament. Of course, you should try to score a knockout when the spot is right, but you should avoid playing for stacks in a coinflip.

On later stages however, when the bounties are increased, this is when you should try to knock people out more aggressively, as the value of you stack is less important.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I aggree, from a moment it will be important to having a larger stack to be able to knock out players easier then it's supposed to be.
But I wouldn't say that's desperately the early stage. Especially when you are smaller stack, you can still attrack bigger stacks more likely to make a call on you, and be able to come back to the party.
In bounty games I think you have to find an optimal aggression sometimes making calls by the value of bounties, but in general its a poker game, so you can't always put maximum effort on punching, just more then an usual one.

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play loose, get some pots, knock 'em all out, win the tournament, last bounty is important