BOL STT

P

PapaDoc13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anybody here a consistent winner in BetOnline's Singly Table Tournaments? If so, any tips, I win enough to break even over the course of a week or 50 tourneys.

Variance eats the rest up.

V

Vino4Dino

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sit n Go works well for me on BO, I like the half and half games(win about 40% above your buy in). Now the MTT....what a beat down. Variance is a part of the game for all players but if I could wager on the SS player going all in with a huge lead and getting crushed at the river I'd quit poker and make that bet a 100 times a day. Stay with the S&G and play tight until a couple players are out and then play by feel as you should have a bead on the rest at that point.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On BOL very soft field in the SnG. Of course, the variance happens, but if you understand the game by ICM, you can play a plus.

Queen of hearts

Queen of hearts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On BOL very soft field in the SnG. Of course, the variance happens, but if you understand the game by ICM, you can play a plus.

I like to play SnG, but I do not have a BetOnline account yet. At what time it is usually quickly collected tables on low limits? (up to $ 2).

thatguy6793

thatguy6793

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play a good amount of SnG's on BOL and I think I'm getting money in about 2 or 3 out of 4 right now, depends on the week. One thing i noticed that helps me get money a lot anymore is that early on the SnG's play a lot like the MTT and two or three of the players will go all in and the first big hand that comes up so if you either have a solid hand early on or just wait till you do you can usually end up in the top 4 without trying much. Also don't worry too much about where you are at any time in the game, a lot of the time I notice the guy in last place keeps going all in and gets knocked out while we're still in level 4, although it's a single table it's still a marathon not a sprint. Just play your game and your hands and play both smart and you'll see improvement. Best of luck to you and I hope to see you at the tables!

P

PapaDoc13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a good amount of SnG's on BOL and I think I'm getting money in about 2 or 3 out of 4 right now, depends on the week. One thing i noticed that helps me get money a lot anymore is that early on the SnG's play a lot like the MTT and two or three of the players will go all in and the first big hand that comes up so if you either have a solid hand early on or just wait till you do you can usually end up in the top 4 without trying much. Also don't worry too much about where you are at any time in the game, a lot of the time I notice the guy in last place keeps going all in and gets knocked out while we're still in level 4, although it's a single table it's still a marathon not a sprint. Just play your game and your hands and play both smart and you'll see improvement. Best of luck to you and I hope to see you at the tables!

I hope to see you out there!!