Which blind structure do you prefer? Deep/turbo , normal/slow?

pc05bh

pc05bh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
turbo-hyper

I prefer hyper-turbo, take 8 hours in regular tournament and take bad beat in the bubble of the ft and very frustrating!

bapfel

bapfel

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I prefer Turbo with 100 BB starting, 2.5 hours playing until a possible winning is enought time :)

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer turbines, with them it is more interesting, not as prolonged as in slow ones. maybe because patience is not enough for slow ones and time is not always found for playing with a slow structure.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer deep stack long levels play. Improves my chances of making fewer mistakes than my opponents and overcoming the ones I do make, as evidenced by my 18 hour $11 entry tournament win years ago on poker stars.

H

Hemified

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like turbo better because it goes faster and people gotta hurry and cant take their time between bets. I dont mind slower but time is money. Good luck.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Personally I prefer the turbo mode because it is a much faster mode than playing normal, I am an aggressive player when I am playing in that mode because the blinds increase every five minutes and you do not have time to think much about your hand and the others, It is also a modality that rewards players who bet with large chips since they are eliminated very constantly, already at the first hour in the tournament they must be less than half, I prefer that speed to the normal one with which you can stay more than three hours to reach the final table.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
according to the state of mind in which I am and the time I have. but the truth is I don't like to play slow tournaments, they make a world for me, I almost always play turbo and super turbo are my favorites.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rather normal/slow. I don't like when blinds moves up too fast and then it become a push/fold game.

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Deep $tacks games are much better like the real Vegas style of good ol' poker !!

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering which blind structure do my fellow CC members usually prefer, and why?

i see this two structures very common on ACR.

1 - 25,000 starting stack, 5 min levels

2 - 2,500 starting stack, 12 min levels

Lately I've been playing Venom satellites. They offer these 2 types of tourney in which top few finishers get seats to the next steps

I personally live the deep stack, fast blinds, allows for more skill imo

My preference for games is the deep, turbo format on PS, but for satellites I like deep Hyper-turbos. I find the normal or slow format for satellites mean you're investing 12+ hours or more between the sat and actual event.

Chief talking bull

Chief talking bull

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Regular is for poker players. Turbo is for gamblers. I prefer regular.

carlosnuno

carlosnuno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really prefer turbos I think they are easier to reach the final

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
for tournaments I like it when the blinds are slow I feel that this way I have a better chance of playing my best game, despite having been playing for many years it still costs me a bit to adapt to turbos tournaments, of course I've played them, but many times I prefer not to .
for sng the same, I prefer slow blinds, but if it's HU I like Hyper

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every experienced player definitely prefers to play deep stacks. Then the player can show his skills.Personally, I like to play tournaments with ante.

G

gonzalo1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer normal and slow, because no matter how much you lose some hands and stack, if you are patient and play the following hands well, you can get back on the stack and keep your game

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I avoid hyper, others I play without problems.

kirkham69er

kirkham69er

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i seem to only have the option to play hyper or turbos which i dont enjoy playing, i prefer being able to have time to settle in, rather than all-in gambles, which takes away the fun of playing poker for me.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I prefer the 5 minute turbo with a stack of 3,000 chips or 5,000 chips and yes, it is certainly difficult to receive a bad bet after 5 hours of tournament
:)

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the regular blind speed tournaments but I find they take waaaayyyy too long in the larger MTT so I usually end up playing turbo if there are going to be thousands of players otherwise after a few hours I started getting too bored.

MarceloBalestrin

MarceloBalestrin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kalelisback Thinking about the two possibilities you brought, you would prefer 25,000 starting stack, 5 min levels. I'm still a beginner and I credit that it's quieter with a bigger stack, even with less time between levels.
You can take greater risks.
Hugs

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Deeper stack tournaments are better for good players where turbos can cut down on the edge we have as people start to push more.

As for what I would take it is the turbos. With 4 hours of play with people entering and re entering I dont have the time to play the tournaments like this.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In MTTs, I prefer playing with a stack as deep as possible and a normal pace (8 to 15 min levels). I think that allows some serious level of play. In SNGs, with less than $30 buy in, I like the 5 min turbos. The hypers are the ones I very rarely play. I consider them pure gambling where no poker skills are needed.

J

Jim_Saras

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer slower tournaments that look like cash games

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the turbo because that way it allows me to see the crazy people and take all their chips