Biggest win? Strategies?

D

Danm98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,
I’m interested to know what peoples biggest win’s are on mtt’s and the stakes they play.

I don’t often play mtt’s due to time however I played a 2.20 Hot Turbo the other week and cashed $12.

Also are there any tips people can provide to reach final table as I often get in the money but the lower brackets and can never seem to climb any higher than the bottom 3 brackets normally.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Hi Danm98,

Have you taken a look at this section? There we have threads for little and for big wins. That should give you some idea of the stakes many of us are playing.
Also are there any tips people can provide to reach final table as I often get in the money but the lower brackets and can never seem to climb any higher than the bottom 3 brackets normally.

This seems like a more broader question... I too make it in the min-cash every now and then but bigger wins are still ahead of me. Tournaments are not won without taking risks but finding the right balance between smart and risky can be tricky.

Taking a good look how you approach a tournament and how you act in different stages of it, could provide some insight and help you find the spots to tweak your behaviour.

D

Danm98

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Danm98,

Have you taken a look at this section? There we have threads for little and for big wins. That should give you some idea of the stakes many of us are playing.

This seems like a more broader question... I too make it in the min-cash every now and then but bigger wins are still ahead of me. Tournaments are not won without taking risks but finding the right balance between smart and risky can be tricky.

Taking a good look how you approach a tournament and how you act in different stages of it, could provide some insight and help you find the spots to tweak your behaviour.

I’m fairly new to the forum’s sorry hadn’t seen no

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My biggest win is $ 70. I qualified for the $ 109 tournament via satellite.