big tourney

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys, just eanted to update you about my progress on this big livr tourney that i won a ticket for. Ticket was 55€ and guaranteed prize was 2500€ and it lasted from thursday till sunday. I finished 11th and the first 7 places got into the money si i didnt win anything but at least i have some experience regarding bug tiurnaments. Anyway, its a progress for me and i couldnt have gone this far without cardschat, so thank you all very much :)

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very iportant in big majors don't be afraid to lose:bike:

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not go to such expensive tournaments. It was better to go to 10 tournaments with a ticket of 5.50 euros. You would have a better chance of a prize.

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds like you had fun so that's the most important thing. I'm gonna try to go play a small bounty tournament this weekend. I've played before & done fairly well but never cashed. I usually win about$200 in bounties

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the results already achieved, I wish you to conquer even greater results.Good luck...

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Congratulations.
Continue to play and learn and you will succeed.
Good luck.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am so glad for you bro. I know how you feel. I won a ticket for a live tournament as well. There were 770 players and the prize pool was 20000 AUD.
I was so excited and learnt a lot.
The next time when you will be sat in the table don't be scared because good players will be able to "smell" your fear. Only relax and enjoy of live tournaments which for me are pure adrenaline!!!

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you all for your good wishes, i wish you all the best as well �� i think i will do better next time ��

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If that were me, i'd be very proud of myself...getting into the final 2 tables would be a great achievement for me....but great job getting into the final 2 tables :)

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations that this is the first of many more

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very bad that you did not get into prizes, but you got a lot of experience in the game, keep playing and I hope that you will be able to receive prizes and win good money, I wish you good luck in future tournaments!

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys, just eanted to update you about my progress on this big livr tourney that i won a ticket for. Ticket was 55€ and guaranteed prize was 2500€ and it lasted from thursday till sunday. I finished 11th and the first 7 places got into the money si i didnt win anything but at least i have some experience regarding bug tiurnaments. Anyway, its a progress for me and i couldnt have gone this far without cardschat, so thank you all very much :)

I wish you not to dwell on the achieved result and to conquer the summit that you will need. Play, get with pleasure and win. Good luck.