Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello recent play poker tournaments and then micro levels. I can not say that they win but I make a few bucks. However, my desire is to play in a big tournament and it will draw its entire capital in satellites for major tournaments on Sunday. What do you think about it. Should one not risk at this stage?

micromachine

micromachine

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would play the micro MTTs until you have made enough to play the satellites without going bust.

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is all about taking shots. You have to be willing to live with the outcomes.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Taking a shot by trying to satellite into a bigger tournament is a fine idea. Using you whole bankroll to try to get in is not a good idea. I would say taking a shot is OK but done risk your whole roll unless you are willing to add more funds in it you go broke.

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Dont over do your bankroll, bur taking a shot is fine! Its usually alot of fun and who knows maybe you win big ^^

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I played micro MTT until you make enough to play satellites without interruption.
That's really need to do a decent bank micro tournaments and then to try. Thanks for the advice.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Performing shot attempts for companion in a major tournament is a good idea. Using your entire bank to try to log in is not a good idea. I would say that the shooting was wrong, but did risk his entire title, unless you are ready to add more money into it that decompose.
That's really really but I got tired of mediocre profits want to win a big tournament and will do everything possible to achieve it. I identified eight tournaments on Sunday but their total input is $ 1,200:)

K

Kaban

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is necessary to try to understand whether it makes sense to go further at this stage.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I think we need to try to understand whether it makes sense to go further at this stage.
That's really one thing to do another thing to you. I hope to improve my game and when he saw that win convincingly and not occasionally will start playing big tournaments.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Curious to know what the results were from this attempt?

I agree taking a shot with money earned is worth the it, although I'd never risk an entire bankroll of $1200 in eight total events. That seems quite risky.

Please update with all the results from that weekend.

L

Ltech

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helo friends

This is every poker player's dream to win a big prize, honestly especially. I've played high tournaments a few times, my psychological was a thousand miles an hour, I lost with good hands, but the experience was rewarding.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Of course it makes sense to do sometimes shots, but generally, I would play with bankroll management. Tourneys have a high variance, so it is very likely, that you can not cash it this, but your bankroll is away. I even would use bankroll management for satellites.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I really love these big Sunday tournaments and I always try to take part in them. But I am only trying to win a ticket to this tournament through satellites. I think this risk is worth it.

P

pokerballsaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah sats are a good way if you know how to play them. I actually played the biggest buy in I have ever played the other day $162 KO on stars. This started with I think $3 sat to the $16.50 sat, which I then also won for a $162 ticket. Unfortunately I didn't run well, took 1 bounty for $35 and then lost AA to 22 all in pre. Overall I made a profit but was fun to play in a big game with a shot at some nice prize pools.

Therminator

Therminator

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe I'm just a little too patient, but when I splurge into a "big" tournament, I always make it it at most only takes up 10% of my total bankroll. To me though, that's what I consider a big tournament for me that is.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello recent play poker tournaments and then micro levels. I can not say that they win but I make a few bucks. However, my desire is to play in a big tournament and it will draw its entire capital in satellites for major tournaments on Sunday. What do you think about it. Should one not risk at this stage?
It was a long time since you post it and i'd like to know how did it go?
Anyways, i have advice, it's true that it's all about bankroll management but if you play phase tournaments or satellites within your range you are good to go. From time to time i play for a big ticket and chance to win big but i always play for a ticket with various of choices and from there i look for Bounty tournament of any kind so it give me a chance to win big and to cash something out without even getting ITM. Just recently before party poker closed their doors for Serbia, i won a 1050$ ticket, used it for a bounty tournament and managed to cash in 260$ and i was far away from getting ITM. In my experience this happened to be a good strategy