Ncsaba1988

Ncsaba1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi.
Today i will play on a big 15000 $ Bounty tournament.
What tactics do you recommend for me ?
I will be aggressive in the first hour im sure. πŸ€œπŸ€›πŸ€žπŸ’ͺ😈😜

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hello brother.
Right now I am playing a 1.65 Bounty in which I already entered the ITM and I am 260th with 339 players left, I am fighting with 18 BB and I hope to double soon.
Namely, you must first have banking for repurchases.
It is an MTT that if you make the plays well, there are many players who pay you with anything to collect your reward and are often lucky. Especially until late registration ends. Many play like pure luck slots.
Once the late registration is over the real MTT begins.
There you should start to see several factors.
The ones that have a lot of rewards are players who call allin easily and maybe they are either lucky or they play tight and aggressive and they deserve those rewards for their play. That is the part of them that you have to discover at the table.
Remember that the advantage of the Bounty is that only with the rewards many times you earn much more than in the ITM.
Then it's like all MTT. If you're aggressive in normal MTTs, you'll be aggressive in this MTT.
Something very good is that you win the 1st KOs, if the rest of the table sees that you do not speculate, they will be very careful with you and you will be able to make many re-steals.
In general I really like this type of MTT and I get into the ITM a lot. In general between KOs and ITM I almost always beat the entry even if I make a rebuy.
In general, as my game is a lot of doubling, so I get into KO confrontations a lot and well, if you win 5 or 6 by MTT the yield is very good.
Good luck brother, and then tell me how it went in the MTT.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi.
Just play your game as you always do. Good luck! ❀️

Ncsaba1988

Ncsaba1988

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hello brother.
Right now I am playing a 1.65 Bounty in which I already entered the ITM and I am 260th with 339 players left, I am fighting with 18 BB and I hope to double soon.
Namely, you must first have banking for repurchases.
It is an MTT that if you make the plays well, there are many players who pay you with anything to collect your reward and are often lucky. Especially until late registration ends. Many play like pure luck slots.
Once the late registration is over the real MTT begins.
There you should start to see several factors.
The ones that have a lot of rewards are players who call allin easily and maybe they are either lucky or they play tight and aggressive and they deserve those rewards for their play. That is the part of them that you have to discover at the table.
Remember that the advantage of the Bounty is that only with the rewards many times you earn much more than in the ITM.
Then it's like all MTT. If you're aggressive in normal MTTs, you'll be aggressive in this MTT.
Something very good is that you win the 1st KOs, if the rest of the table sees that you do not speculate, they will be very careful with you and you will be able to make many re-steals.
In general I really like this type of MTT and I get into the ITM a lot. In general between KOs and ITM I almost always beat the entry even if I make a rebuy.
In general, as my game is a lot of doubling, so I get into KO confrontations a lot and well, if you win 5 or 6 by MTT the yield is very good.
Good luck brother, and then tell me how it went in the MTT.
Greetings:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
Hi Sir.
First of all thank you for the advices. :))
I did well until 15th blinds. I played more than 2 hour, but I ran into an AA pair :( i had KK .
I wasn't sad because I won twice in satellite so it was free for me.
But Yesterday i also played in 888 bronze freeroll...registered like 1100 player and I was on the final table so i win some πŸ€‘

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i like the aggressive part, but choose your spots wisely! Good luck to you.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
I would advise being aggressive on prebabble and babble if there is a stack.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My advice is to focus more on your game and not on winning a bounty, it is very easy to lose concentration and many mistakes are made for wanting to win a bounty, just focus and obviously if the opportunity to win one bounty safely