Big or Hot ?

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big or Hot ? I play all the tournaments in a row and started noticing that my bankroll was getting smaller. Tell me, can I play a specific tournament ?

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the size of your bankroll, your strategy. You can definitely say that even with basic knowledge, your bankroll will decrease much more slowly in Big tournaments.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there
you should stick to freerolls
It the best to increase the bank roll
rgds

Aprendiz_Edu

Aprendiz_Edu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You sure have to start studying your game, to see what needs to be changed, and play some freerolls for a change.

uros1991

uros1991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i need to chose it would be BIG 3.30 $ on PS :D And i love them more than hot :D

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Big or Hot ? I play all the tournaments in a row and started noticing that my bankroll was getting smaller. Tell me, can I play a specific tournament ?
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Buddy, I was also like to want to play all the tournaments and watching the money go away quickly, today I select that tournament that I think I can do well.[/COLOR]​

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
it all depends on your bankroll

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can play all the tournaments in the world if your not at least min cashing in every other tourney then it's horrible EV. Actually winning a couple tournaments a year helps a lot to, cashing is fine but winning is where the real money is. Just keep playing freerolls for practice, work on your tournament game and approach. Over time something should click and your play should be getting better with each tournament you play. Low buy in tournaments are perfect and if you can satellite into big guarantee tournaments for basically nothing, if you cash its huge, if you win, you will be delighted. I would say just keep practicing freerolls and micro stakes until you have a hang of things then go up in stakes.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me big, I rest on them! And Hot need concentration, because they are fast, but they faster you get to the money. But still, big the coolest! If you want to relax in poker there is nothing better than Big!

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
think you need to go a little to SNG tournaments to help a little bit of losing again to get back into a big and hot tournament

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
"Big" or "Hot" are the pokerstars tournaments? I recommend playing only in tournaments that are profitable for you. I prefer the "Big" tournament.

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer "Big", but I like play "Hot" too.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
try to play quietly on one level ... focus on your goal 300000 hands serious I think the ideal to level up if your box allows it! regards

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer the HOT for the amount of hours of play, a Big tournament requires a lot of time sitting at the tables and sometimes I don't have time to play the Cardchat Freeroll for work

hachile1

hachile1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I advise you to play sites n go, in tables of 18 people maximum because your chance to win is higher against a minimum number of people

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I prefer Big and I recommend you try the spin & go game.

G

gersom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Each type of tournament has a type of opponents. Study your game and see which one fits you best! But take responsibility for your bankroll. Good luck and good fun !!!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am more inclined to play in the "Big" tournament. I prefer tournaments where the blinds increase every 10 minutes.

fur90

fur90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like progresive nockout you have much more to tell in this tournament :)

A

Alfaomega

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think it all depends on your bankroll

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the hot MTTs are much faster pace and force you to play a more open range, the bigs are slower pace and allow you to use patience to wait for more premium hands imo

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I preffer Hots because i like turbo mtts instead of normal speed ones.