The Big 0.55$

M

marinaki85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is not any particular stradegy.Just be patient and play your poker without looking the clock or the remain players.

B

bigjay2007

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like these low entry tourneys where you can actually get a decent cash despite the entry fee. Very loose play early on, but a real chance to build a stack and run deep. Re the 2 hour late registration, its no big deal because if you are able to play any tourney you should be prepared to play for 3-4 hrs

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like big 0,55 , there is late registration for a very long time and the prizes are not great((((((((

you can play this with another tours (for example sng 45max, sping&go, zoom tours)

M

matiusaa

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends a lot in your game. If there are lots of fish my advice is to play from the beggining since you will have more opportunities to take chips from fish. Remember that fish are more likely to lose first, so if you register 1 hour late there will be less fish for you. It still depends on your game abilities with bigstacks. In these kind of tournament you hace to adapt constantly from bss to sss

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont love these tournaments, just there are a lot of participants.

AjsmenX

AjsmenX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
big. 0.55. oohh
not play bad start hand.
do very big value bet, x5-x10, often may go in all in preflop on all stack.

I totaly agree here...You mentioned something very good...BIG VALUE BETS should in most cases be paid to you well..Because there are a lot of fishs they will usualy call you..And that is one interesting approach how to build ur stack on the time with good hands

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Tech101205 <- I believe this man has answeared you any question!! Awesome analysis!!!

IMO starting from the beggining is more beneficial because you can find more spots to increase your stack. By registering after 2 hours you gonna have only one bullet to double up... try registering after the first hour if you are not willing to play the early stages.

Best of luck either way!! :)

doggycfg

doggycfg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like this tournament late Registration 2 hours! My strategy is very simple in these tournaments, I play tight to the end of late registration, after registration, I start to play tight aggressive

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont like late reg as i enjoy the first parts of the tourney

SuzdalDEcor

SuzdalDEcor

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont love these tournaments, just there are a lot of participants.

Yes, but we have great prizes. And the better we play, the more chance to reach the final table.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, but we have great prizes. And the better we play, the more chance to reach the final table.
I would better be registered in the satellite for 0.55$ (the ticket for Big 5.50$ tournament) simply there more chances to win). Look. If you really well play.

P

PeteyPablo3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can always make a big stack early in the tournament and it will give you a great advantage . but will it continually double is still not clear.no bluff anywhere-but the constant bluff to watch not like.

H

HEFOLK132

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can always make a big stack early in the tournament and it will give you a great advantage . but will it continually double is still not clear.no bluff anywhere-but the constant bluff to watch not like.

In the beginning a tournament it is very difficult to have the big stack.

ribaric

ribaric

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like this tournament late Registration 2 hours! My strategy is very simple in these tournaments, I play tight to the end of late registration, after registration, I start to play tight aggressive

I also think thats the best way but also need luck of course