BetOnline Main Event

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason BetOnline ran several qualifiers into their 150k gtd main event this week.

One qualifier was a twitter (password) freeroll. I think there were roughly 1600 runners. ten $109.00 tickets awarded

I decided to give it a shot - what the hell - and I had some solid success early, chipping up into the top 20, then went card dead for 30+ minutes. Somewhere with about 75 players remaining I was down to my last big blind - I literally had 8.6k in chips and the blinds were 8k / 10k, and I was in the big blind.
I think my cards were some junk like 6/2 off. I had no spot prior to that to chip up and I just couldn't find anything worth putting in - so I just kept blinding down and down and down - until the point where everyone says you don't want to ever be - blinding out.

Some how I hit 2 pair and the hand held - lol as if I had any choice being in the bb with no chips behind. That gave me roughly 4bb -
Folded folded folded - until I was in the bb again - I think I had 2.5bb - and 3 limpers - so I complete with my super strong hand of 6/4 off suit.
Flop - 666. LOL one guy bets other guy raises - I call - and other guy jams.
I don't remember the rest of the streets - just know I won. :)

Nice Quadruple up - then I started catching cards - and finally, miraculously qualified for the main.

Anyone else planning to play that event? Did you qualify in one of the qualifiers or satty in - or are you direct buying into it?

GL to all who are not on my tables for the rest of this week. Be wary if I'm in the hand and there are sixes on the board. :)

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For some reason BetOnline ran several qualifiers into their 150k gtd main event this week.

One qualifier was a twitter (password) freeroll. I think there were roughly 1600 runners. ten $109.00 tickets awarded

I decided to give it a shot - what the hell - and I had some solid success early, chipping up into the top 20, then went card dead for 30+ minutes. Somewhere with about 75 players remaining I was down to my last big blind - I literally had 8.6k in chips and the blinds were 8k / 10k, and I was in the big blind.
I think my cards were some junk like 6/2 off. I had no spot prior to that to chip up and I just couldn't find anything worth putting in - so I just kept blinding down and down and down - until the point where everyone says you don't want to ever be - blinding out.

Some how I hit 2 pair and the hand held - lol as if I had any choice being in the bb with no chips behind. That gave me roughly 4bb -
Folded folded folded - until I was in the bb again - I think I had 2.5bb - and 3 limpers - so I complete with my super strong hand of 6/4 off suit.
Flop - 666. LOL one guy bets other guy raises - I call - and other guy jams.
I don't remember the rest of the streets - just know I won. :)

Nice Quadruple up - then I started catching cards - and finally, miraculously qualified for the main.

Anyone else planning to play that event? Did you qualify in one of the qualifiers or satty in - or are you direct buying into it?

GL to all who are not on my tables for the rest of this week. Be wary if I'm in the hand and there are sixes on the board. :)

I too am trying to qualify thru the freeroll. No run good yet but today is another freeroll so fingers crossed.

Great job qualifying and I hope you Run Well & Run Deep.:icon_sant

:):)

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too am trying to qualify thru the freeroll. No run good yet but today is another freeroll so fingers crossed.

Great job qualifying and I hope you Run Well & Run Deep.:icon_sant

:):)

Update I miss clicked entered a satty $12.50 with sub 10 bb and won a ticket to the main.

Thanks for the run good luck. Cya on the FT
:D:D

jj77jwj

jj77jwj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I'm playing the freeroll tonight to good luck everybody doing to be a fight 10th place ready

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Update I miss clicked entered a satty $12.50 with sub 10 bb and won a ticket to the main.

Thanks for the run good luck. Cya on the FT
:D:D

Nice mis-click!!! GL to you in the event EE. What is your player name on BoL

Mine is the same everywhere theANMATOR.