Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Of course it depends on each one's routine, but generally speaking, do you prefere when the events or tournaments you intend to join happens during the week or mainly on weekends?

78mariusz

78mariusz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During weekends, specially Friday or Saturday. There is a free mind about my job, no stress about not sleeping. Just focusing on my favourite hobby and little bit alkohol

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I love it when tournaments start very early in time, otherwise I always have to play late tournaments because I'm from Kazakhstan people who live know that we have a night when everyone is daytime and we have to play tournaments late at night and we're almost sleepy and want to sleep so any day of the week just to be daytime:)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The best time to play poker is when there are the most players in the poker room. The peaks of gaming activity depend on the time of day, day of the week and season. In rooms that are oriented towards Europeans and Americans, the peak of activity usually starts at 21:00 and lasts about four hours.On pokerstars and 888poker, the maximum number of poker players is between 9:00 pm and 1:00 am.At the beginning of the working week, the activity of poker fans falls after a stormy weekend. Therefore, on Monday and Tuesday, a few regulars usually sit at the tables.The time you play online poker directly affects your win rate. Obviously, if a large number of fish gather in the evening, and mostly regulars in the morning, then a more profitable game will be in the evening. As practice shows, the largest number of recreational players visit the rooms at peak times, when there is a maximum attendance.

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
during the week because of my schedule these days.
Same here, I play mostly while I work and study

During weekends, specially Friday or Saturday. There is a free mind about my job, no stress about not sleeping. Just focusing on my favourite hobby and little bit alkohol
Yes, I get that too

M

MakTrue

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon!
I think weekends are better, as most people have the opportunity to play on Saturday and Sunday.

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I prefer times that are after 6 pm in the Western US but all times are usually before that due to most times being set to Eastern ET time, I think most people have more free time on the weekends but it's a struggle with other things going on at home too!

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello. I like more fridays and saturdays evenings when tomorrow is weekend.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course it depends on each one's routine, but generally speaking, do you prefere when the events or tournaments you intend to join happens during the week or mainly on weekends?
I play when I have free time, it doesn't matter whether it's weekdays or weekends. For me personally, poker is entertainment 7 days a week :)

Captainine9

Captainine9

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
During the week.
yes, for me as well
but usually there is more worth tournaments on weekends :confused:

Hello. I like more fridays and saturdays evenings when tomorrow is weekend.
hahah, I get it.

I prefer times that are after 6 pm in the Western US but all times are usually before that due to most times being set to Eastern ET time, I think most people have more free time on the weekends but it's a struggle with other things going on at home too!
You're right

Good afternoon!
I think weekends are better, as most people have the opportunity to play on Saturday and Sunday.
Yes, I know :cry:
It makes sense

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since i play mostly 9p SNG, i like to make a session during my lunch break

I have 1:30h to lunch, so i can easily lunch in 40 min and use the rest of the time to play a small session (8-10 games)

B

BrazilBrazil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played often, so I prefer the weekends.