Best strategy playing MTT

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One thing to understand its nothing wrong to just taking the blinds. Many times your premium and action hands can lose to another hand, so as long as you just winning few BBs you should be cool with that.
The more important thing is to which hands you want to open from which postions. And when flop-turn-river came, how you want to make the most profit or the less lost on them. :)

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello

In addition to all the strategies you have learned, you have to be patient my friend, the most important thing in tournaments is patience, and be sure that your time will come to get good and reassuring hands,
Do not rush to collect chips, and also put in your account the amount of time the tournament will take

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In addition to all the strategies you have learned, you have to be patient my friend, the most important thing in tournaments is patience, and be sure that your time will come to get good and reassuring hands,
Do not rush to collect chips, and also put in your account the amount of time the tournament will take

Indeed, every time I played FT I lost because falted me patience.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a melhor coisa e lucra com Kts

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best strategy is not to play them and invest your money somewhere else.

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to play tag poker in tourneys , cause there are always alot of people playing marginal hands . And to make it profitable on long run, I also have to fold everything postflop , else I'm gonna bust . Except ofc when I flop a monster or a set or something like that , then its gamble time ;) But generally , fold everything , including KTs & QTs .

pit85

pit85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best strategy is always different, some people waiting AA KK other play every card.Best way is just read your opponents first 20 hands and just watch ,you never will win after 5 hands.

D

deputat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bankrollmanagement. No risking to much, be patient always, controll your Tilt and not try to win with All In bluffs

bertaS1234

bertaS1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would tell you about the best strategy if I knew :) If anyone knows, please share, I want to win a lot :)

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no universal strategy, everyone has their own style, but in order to raise weak hands from early position preflop, it is desirable to have a large stack and it should be knockout tournaments

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
play with good hands, aggression in late positions.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
in my opinion, best way to win a mtt tourney is building a massive big stack since tournament starts.

You need double up as many times as You can. If You do not do that, other Sharks would do that.

If You will be a chip leader all the time, it will be a much eaiser way to win.

Only win is important in mtt because only 3 first prizes are all right.

Loose Agressve is very good strategy to be a shark.

L

lSadaFHl

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I believe that you need to be a very patient and intelligent person, in which case you will find what you want. If you are a millionaire, come and have fun.

A

Asianlevis501

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it depend on how far are you in the tournament. But that is just my opinion

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello again

Indeed, every time I played FT I lost because falted me patience.
But what I really mean is free or paid tournaments, and even play money , I think we will not do well if we do not have the patience. Yes, sometimes we are not lucky despite our patience, but this is the game of poker we have to accept in all cases whether the results are positive or vice versa. The most important thing is always trying to win, knowing that no player even if he is a professional can always win first place, especially in big tournaments, and I have never heard of him before;) and if he can enter the winning seats every time I consider it a good and special achievement. Good luck to all

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best strategy for playing tournaments is to match your opponents.

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The comments of the rest of the boys are very good, but I think the main thing is to stay calm, especially when they are long tournaments. After analyzing the play several times before making a decision.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
See as many early flops as possible. You do need to get aggressive late in the tournament and extend your all in range to progress.

N

nutself

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The best strategy changes according to varying conditions like current blinds, cards in the hole, board texture, tendency of opponents, positions, etc. I think there is no fixed best strategies in poker MTT, and it is the reason why it is often a headache to play well in it.