Best strategy for micro mtts?

apeedgovi

apeedgovi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to play tight in early stages, as there are too many players who will go all-in with nothing, and hit miracle flop. It's just not worth it. But once you hit something, bet big - as many players will go to showdown with nothing better than bottom pair. But be careful too, not everyone there is a fish. ;)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
In these micro MTT they play very aggresively .
You also have to change your style , if you're playing TAG start playing more hands , play more loose , call or shove a wider range of hands .
A lot of variance , I guess a good bankroll management is essential .
Many donks and little crazy fishes , have to be careful . Tag and keep notes who is what on your table (fish, maniac, tag).
g/l

S

ssn822

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also enjoyed reading your advice, because I play MTT at the lower limits. Some tips found useful. Thank you, good luck to all.

Y

Yura Nabok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

there is no strategy that would greatly different from the high stakes MTT !!

D

djcolomb424

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What do think the best strategy is for someone starting out in the smallest mtts?

is very difficult to choose a form of gambling and think that this will be infallible, I like to take some time at the table to see the style of play of the other players and clear that as far as possible be aggressive with strong hands

:icon_sant :icon_sant :icon_sant :icon_sant

V

VanEkeren

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Google around for a bit and you'll find guides that go into tdetail about the many good tips the people in this thread have given you! Then you can ask them specific questions, and I'm sure someone here can help

A

Ak7blind

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tight agressive play is recommended for beginners. i play tight agressive on NLH and loose agressive on POL. but i use hands from hhsmithy to improve my game. not lots but is a good information about the players. :icon_sant :icon_sant