DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The best strategic base is the ABC game, that is, without bluffing until you form an extremely healthy stack or when you are absolutely sure that you have managed to map all the opponent's weaknesses.

Doing the basics, manage to make a profit.

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the card chat 50 game I always play super aggressive at the start, as I feather bust early and don’t waste to much time then waiting long for busting later. If I get 1 or 2 doubles I play “Normal”. Works out very good last time. Got 3 times in the money last week

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The best strategic base is the ABC game, that is, without bluffing until you form an extremely healthy stack or when you are absolutely sure that you have managed to map all the opponent's weaknesses.

Hello. I want to ask you something in a friendly way: if I try to play abc, I start with the hands that are worth playing (am I wrong?) but if for an hour I don't get only figures, that's garbage, I fall mentally 😃 and the stack anyway it's done , it means i missed something (maybe luck?) if i could stick to a specific recipe for poker i think that would be great but it didn't appear because the ingredients differ all the time, until then i enjoy some scenes
more recently I don't think I'll be a player like the book because you're the most transparent and that's bad

Last edited:
louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing Nit works in micro stakes, Once you make a decent stack you can bully opponents wich makes it easier to win

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree for the most part, but I think you also have to play back at those loose players and be prepared to call it off against a line that doesn't make sense.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
If you ask me, the main strategy for micro stakes is to keep calm and keep on going. You will lose money to all kind of retarded plays your opponents make. You will be outplaying yourself by trying to outplay the fish and then losing on the river, with premium hand, because they made 2 pair with a hand like 62o, which they called your 4-bet with and were calling on flop and turn, because they had a pair of 2s.
It's just important to remember that in the long run, you should be the one that comes out as the winner if you play properly. It's just the long, very long and thorny road.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
and if you play without bluffing, then you will be visible to your opponents that you are an honest player and when you enter the hand with a strong hand no one will pay you, and if you pay, you will be behind because you will be with a strong hand against 2 pairs or older with a combination and you can also lose so I think to win you need to play not only without bluffing, but also learn how to play with a bluff because poker is not the one who plays wins honestly, the one who plays right at the right time

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
and if you play without bluffing, then you will be visible to your opponents that you are an honest player and when you enter the hand with a strong hand no one will pay you, and if you pay, you will be behind because you will be with a strong hand against 2 pairs or older with a combination and you can also lose so I think to win you need to play not only without bluffing, but also learn how to play with a bluff because poker is not the one who plays wins honestly, the one who plays right at the right time
Playing with a controlled bluff you mean😉👍

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
The best strategy is to exploit the weak players and take advantage against them, I also add patience and making good decisions in each phase of the tournament.

Reducing the bluff part can also be a good idea because the fold equity is weak in these limits and replacing it with the big value bets, ie do not hesitate to go all in when you have good equity.

C

Clutchdenier

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
TAG - tight aggressive.

Players overcall and are too loose at micros. Bluffing rarely works until its very deep into the tournament - im talking already in the money and close to final 3 tables.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I can agree with you there! Players love to make "Hero Calls" and will make more calls in Micro stake games because losing is not the end of the World to them.
Good Solid Poker is the best strategy for any Micro Stake games.

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
On a micro stack, I believe a lot of recreational players are in the field. In this way, taking lots of notes of information from your opponents, extracting a lot in strong hands can be a good strategy!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In the card chat 50 game I always play super aggressive at the start, as I feather bust early and don’t waste to much time then waiting long for busting later. If I get 1 or 2 doubles I play “Normal”. Works out very good last time. Got 3 times in the money last week
As a sage says: "Written teachings are not universal truth, just test and see the results."
ABC is basic and a good starting point for beginners. If you already have a strategy that works for you, perfect, you're already on the right path.
Now you just need to improve more and more, because without evolution there is no permanent victory!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello. I want to ask you something in a friendly way: if I try to play abc, I start with the hands that are worth playing (am I wrong?) but if for an hour I don't get only figures, that's garbage, I fall mentally 😃 and the stack anyway it's done , it means i missed something (maybe luck?) if i could stick to a specific recipe for poker i think that would be great but it didn't appear because the ingredients differ all the time, until then i enjoy some scenes
more recently I don't think I'll be a player like the book because you're the most transparent and that's bad
you are correct about the ABC, but you forgot a very important part of the strategy, the metagame.
You can never play by looking at your cards and forget to look at who you're playing against.
So, combining all this, it takes away the predictability and makes your game easier

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just play your value. Dont bluff with weak hands.

For poker you can just find "guide lines", not laws. So, dont bet/pay more as your value is and have a good bankroll (1/300+). Then you need less luck...

SF

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I try to play a more tight-aggressive game, waiting for strong hands and valuing them accordingly. I avoid playing too many marginal or speculative hands, as the variation in micro limits may be greater and it is important to preserve my balance. At the same time, I take advantage of opportunities to explore stronger players and identify game patterns that can be exploited. This includes closely watching your actions, identifying your trends, and adjusting my strategy accordingly. Following this path, I've won tournaments a few times. So I think it's an interesting way to play.

Top 10 Games