Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I have noticed that tournaments get "shaky", "slow" and "very crazy" before they burst the bubble. It happens to me that I can't maintain the same level of play and many times I become insecure in my plays. What happens to you guys before the bubble bursts? How do they face it?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you have a big steak, you take advantage of this position and play even more aggressively because everyone is afraid to leave the tournament, and if I have a small chip steak, you just sit waiting for a draw hand and bet all the chips or you're just waiting

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Crashing before the bubble bursts is a very bad moment in poker and if this always happens to you it means that you need to improve and study this phase of the tournament.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yeah. Usually people play very tight in the bubble.

Often big stacks exploit this by pressuring the small stacks and raising nearly every hand.

If you have the right stack for it, you can add this strategy to your toolbox as well. I've seen a player adding +10 BBs this way.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have noticed that tournaments get "shaky", "slow" and "very crazy" before they burst the bubble. It happens to me that I can't maintain the same level of play and many times I become insecure in my plays. What happens to you guys before the bubble bursts? How do they face it?
As for the shaky", "slow", this is fully consistent with the tasks of many players playing the tournament.
Some of the players came to the tournament without high expectations and seeing that the prize money is looming, they are preparing to receive it. The other part was aiming at these prize money from the very start of the tournament. All of them are pulling the reserve time.
The third part is trying to use others on the bubble, usually this are players with big stacks.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
if you have a big steak, you take advantage of this position and play even more aggressively because everyone is afraid to leave the tournament, and if I have a small chip steak, you just sit waiting for a draw hand and bet all the chips or you're just waiting
If you have big stack before bubble you can always sit out aswell (and enjoy that big steak) - this way you cant make any mistakes which would be disastrous ...

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
A bubble fight in poker is the most unpleasant status in a tournament. The end of a tournament in this status usually indicates a lot of bad luck or an incorrect game strategy. Some poker sites like GGPokerok offer bubble protection. Then the participant who was the last to withdraw before the prize zone receives a refund of the buy-in.Getting out on the bubble is the worst thing that can happen to a tournament player. Therefore, at this stage, there is less action at the tables. Most of the participants begin to play cautiously. It’s a shame for any person to stop a step away from good luck.

Gotmog1

Gotmog1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try not to go to the bank when on the bubble. And it helps to reach the prizes. I used to make these mistakes, but now I have fixed it)

Leandro6803

Leandro6803

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, players play tighter on the bubble, so calling an 8 blind all-in with any two cards on the bubble is sometimes not good, because this player will often be at the top of the range.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
the bubble always presses when the stack is small, I try not to get into hands because it will not burst

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think this is due to the fact that everyone wants to get into ITM, even if it is minimal. This can be used to earn chips ;)

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
If i have enough big stack i just wait. If my stack is small i can go all-in with high and middle level cards. Everything else is just emotions.

mariale_1990

mariale_1990

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
What happens when we are in that stage of the bubble is that our thoughts begin to play against us, as well as our nerves, these two things make us make mistakes and even lower our level of play, when this happens I try to calm down and control what my game and nerves are better than I can, many times I can't control anything but each game and each situation adds experience and helps me improve

CDNMAN 42

CDNMAN 42

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the lower level MTTs I play I have noticed a real slow down in betting at or near the bubble so invariably if I have enough chips I try to take advantage of this slow down by playing aggressively, those players holding on to get ITM usually run from any bet....a good way to increase my stack

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The bubble is the most boring moment of the tournament, it's the time when nobody wants to go down, with one left to enter the money, everyone keeps an eye on that villain who has 2bb, praying for him to go down soon, then the villain takes an AA and double your chips, it goes to say that the bubble is not boring.:ROFLMAO:

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Oh, I am very careful in this part of the tournament. But it also happened that nerves gave out and it did not always end happily.