Beat micro but break bankroll by Covid

nguyenboom91

nguyenboom91

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker part time for 2 years .crush with micro tour on pokerstars (id: nguyenboom91) then crush micro cash on asia poker site but Covid made me lost my jod, i have abig problem with downswing and bankroll beacause my wife have baby, bank for house, bills.. evething make my bankroll to break. Profit from poker not enough to pay. i dont know what i can do to change my life is better.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So sorry to hear :(
I don't know where you live and if find a new job is an option, but if it's I would say to take a break from poker and find a new job to have some money guaranteed every month and then you can play poker without so much pressure on yourself.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I agree with earlier repliers. Getting your personal affairs in check is more important than poker. Even if you were a successful online poker player, you are playing micro stakes and even your best days will not be enough to cover the expenses you currently have. Focus on getting that in order, then when things are ready, return to poker and the fun it can provide.

S

Spikey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best advise I can give you is never ever be depended on poker income, in my mind that's one of the biggest mistakes one can make. Your mind will get you tilted and hell will break loose. I never use my winnings on daily needs or on bills, till now all winnings has been used on luxury and I doubt I will ever change that even if I should be winning big time. As others has said, secure your family's needs in another way first. Good luck to you ;-)

P

plusssev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker part time for 2 years .crush with micro tour on pokerstars (id: nguyenboom91) then crush micro cash on asia poker site but Covid made me lost my jod, i have abig problem with downswing and bankroll beacause my wife have baby, bank for house, bills.. evething make my bankroll to break. Profit from poker not enough to pay. i dont know what i can do to change my life is better.
About what did you think when you took credit and created child?

Plut41

Plut41

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I woudn't even consider playing poker for a living, it's very stressful and unreliable.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management