Bankroll Amount for Jackpot?

K

kciardiello

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello All, I have built my bankroll
up to $15.55 without making a deposit through freerolls on ACR. I wanna start playing the 2 dollar jackpots that are offered on the site. How big should my bankroll be in order for me to start entering into these? Thanks

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello All, I have built my bankroll
up to $15.55 without making a deposit through freerolls on ACR. I wanna start playing the 2 dollar jackpots that are offered on the site. How big should my bankroll be in order for me to start entering into these? Thanks

Hello.
I think your bankroll should be at least $ 200. That is, your daily expenses should not exceed $ 2. I believe this is a reasonable ratio of risk to the amount of your bankroll.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Well if you were to start right now with a $15.55 bankroll, you'd have enough to play seven straight times without booking a win. Since these require more luck than your average S&G or tournament, you have to potentially expect a long winning streak. If you feel good about riding it out and sticking with these events, hopefully you can get lucky and win a few jackpot games where there is a 4x ($8) or 6x ($12) multiplier to extend your bankroll quicker and longer.

F

firerain

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would agree with the other members being conservative with BR when playing Jackpot SNG. I look at 250 Buy-ins for Jackpot SnGs when I play them. You can easily lose 10 in a row since they are high variance since they are hyper short stack

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say at least $200 to start because you can play without much pressure, with your bankroll I think is too risky to play $2 sitgos because you can easily lose a few in a row.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management