Bankroll

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GGPoker fields in micro are big, and big fields the variance is even bigger. With high variance you can play several tournaments and not even reach itm. So you have to play as cheaply as possible and try to choose tournaments that have as few players as possible.

Last edited:
jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi, I accumulate a bankroll that worth about 150 dollars. In what tournaments should I focus?
PS: I play only in GGPoker and have getting ITM in 3 out of 5 tournaments.
Hello friend @Alibab00
Depending on whether you have a good percentage of ITM achieved, I at least with that bankroll would focus on:
$1 Ko MTT with up to 2 rebuys.
$2 MTT Freezeout
In both cases you have 75 Tournaments to enjoy with your bankroll.
If the variance is in your favor, you will be facing higher level or higher cost tournaments.
Always remember that what is recommended is to have 100 boxes to play tournaments or cash tables.
That is to say in MTT u$s 200 for 100 MTT of u$s 2
Greetings:):):)

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I suggest a tournament with a maximum buy-in of 5 USD, that will make you better manage your bankroll, good luck at the tables.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would focus on playing many satellites to qualify for good tournaments, from my own experience in 888 poker and partypoker you can have good results because the satellites are not so saturated

Kerasuss28

Kerasuss28

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
2dolar 10 dollars between is okay 👍

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi, I accumulate a bankroll that worth about 150 dollars. In what tournaments should I focus?
It really doesn't matter where you play your poker games because Bankrolls on any site, work the same way.
Personally I would advise sticking to a 1% Rule and NEVER Buy-in to any game for more than 1 % of your Bankroll, so in your Circumstances £1.50 is your Maximum Buy-in, This means that if you should be on a Downswing, Playing and Losing 10 games one after another would only cost you $15 Dollars.
Try some Low Stake buy-ins at 50 Cents or $1 Dollar if you feel more comfortable and play a few SnGs instead of Full Tournaments. They require less time to play and all though the returns are smaller just remember "Rome wasn't built in a Day" It takes time and Patience to increase that Bankroll.

Good Luck on the Future and building that Bankroll.

serj537

serj537

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I would play at 3 to 10 limits with that bankroll.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would advise you to spend no more than 1-3% of your bankroll per game session. Based on this calculation, choose which tournaments suit you.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A couple of dollar MTTs or S&Gs can be good for this bankroll . :unsure:

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
You have a bank to play tournaments of 1.10 or 1.50 that would be ideal and you can manage well playing with 100 boxes

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
With a bankroll of 150 dollars it is recommended to play the buy in 1 dollars but it is necessary to distribute them on different rooms to be able to play several toutnois at the same time.

Doing ITM 3 times out of 5 is not a representative sample on which you will base yourself to determine your return on investment. You need about 3000 tournaments to determine your ROI.

Adi1899

Adi1899

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you should be playing in the $1-$2 range. If you want to play in better tournaments then play in satellites :)

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Like they say, "If it aint broke..." If you're ROI is 60% congrats. I'm not that familiar w/GG that much, do they have sng's? If so, I'd check out some of the $5 sng's. You might do okay in those.

S

Sebku97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i play on gg satelites to gg milion from 0,55. Its nice work because i was win 2 ticket's 50$ from about 7-8 $.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
150$ up until 1.50$ mtts , i use the 100 buy-ins rule. plo2 200$ plo5 500$ and goes on and on

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
How much time would you not spend on winning $150. My advice to you is to withdraw $ 50, and for $ 100, if you have a desire, play MTT up to $ 1 or satellites of $ 1 for cooler prizes. In general, if anything, you will have $ 50 and not just experience. Good luck!

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi & welcome to the Cardschat forum:)
good amount, try not to exceed ten percent in any game, and the best is less than 10%, try to play tournaments and sit&go and try every time to reach the paid seats, so you will be given the opportunity to sit on the final table or win first place:) , Try not to rush to win the money, be careful not to fall into the badbeat, and if that happens, stop playing until you are completely out of the situation.
good luck

S

Sebku97

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes play no more that 10% your bankroll

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I would recomend you to play 1.10$ tournaments for start. You have comfortable bankroll for that. Also would recomend you to play smaller field tournaments, because you can reach money more ofthen with lower variance. Also try to play sattelites for bigger tournaments with 1.10$ buy in or less. And if you prove yourself succesfull in this field , slowly move up on the stake. Wish you good luck out there, and be smart with bankroll.

exer888

exer888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SK
Chips
I suggest a tournament with a maximum buy-in of 5 USD, that will make you better manage your bankroll, good luck at the tables.
Thats to much for my experience and opinion. Its a very aggressive aproach with bankroll. Should start with lover buyin as possible.

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
1-2 dollar buy-ins.Ideally, for bankroll management, it is recommended to have 100 buy-ins for tournaments.

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management