jeambeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ID
Chips
i dont understand in this week
it hard to reach ITM. most of them i killed less than 30 minute. i try to play thigh as like as usually. play on position but most of my hold card is junk card. i rare get premium or good card. most of my card less than number 8 and offsuit. its my stack loss by upsizing blind. if i play loose absolutely i lose because most of draw card dealt are premium card. when my stack less than 10BB already, i got premium pair, of course i take the opportunity to all in, but the showdown mostly make pair deuce, junk card connected the combination and again i lost. i dont know what happen of this week.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It happens. We all go through bad periods from time to time. Don´t worry, stay cool and try to play your best poker. Make good decisions and you will be going upwards again.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Such periods happen to every player. Don't be upset. Just take a break for a few days and everything will fall into place. The main thing is to be patient and go step by step towards the goal. Good luck.

jeambeam

jeambeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ID
Chips
sometime i try to accept this conditions but its true feel awful sometime felt there is something wrong. and i try to open the lesson again and learn again. because of my mind set already break because of the history play and it make my game more worse

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do not worry . It happens. The main thing is that a bad week does not turn into a bad month.:)

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Sometimes you have to play the players not your cards, try to identify the tight players at your table and steal their blinds. I've watched a guy who played many sng without seeing his cards (online), he only play the frequency of other players (HUD), by only 3-betting, C-betting, restealing... he made some ITM

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello
I have the same problem as you and I fail in 3 weeks
I hope everything goes well in the coming weeks

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i dont understand in this week
it hard to reach ITM. most of them i killed less than 30 minute. i try to play thigh as like as usually. play on position but most of my hold card is junk card. i rare get premium or good card. most of my card less than number 8 and offsuit. its my stack loss by upsizing blind. if i play loose absolutely i lose because most of draw card dealt are premium card. when my stack less than 10BB already, i got premium pair, of course i take the opportunity to all in, but the showdown mostly make pair deuce, junk card connected the combination and again i lost. i dont know what happen of this week.
Hi:)
You have to be patient some days to get past this stage, we have to go through the badbeat from time to time, but the most important thing is not to let it control us and make us bankrupt

jeambeam

jeambeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ID
Chips
Sometimes you have to play the players not your cards, try to identify the tight players at your table and steal their blinds. I've watched a guy who played many sng without seeing his cards (online), he only play the frequency of other players (HUD), by only 3-betting, C-betting, restealing... he made some ITM
can u tell me how its work step by step?

jeambeam

jeambeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ID
Chips
hello
I have the same problem as you and I fail in 3 weeks
I hope everything goes well in the coming weeks
i hope so cause sometime this conditions crush our psychology, i played poker not for fun but also my primary income. in this conditions seems likes black Monday history

jeambeam

jeambeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ID
Chips
Hi:)
You have to be patient some days to get past this stage, we have to go through the badbeat from time to time, but the most important thing is not to let it control us and make us bankrupt
i hope so and trying to control it. it make me to deny to join in big or medium buy in

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's not easy when you have a longer phase where nothing seems to work in poker and you just seem to lose, but I also have to say that I don't see a week as a long time. I've had times when it took several months and more than a year, but I have to honestly say that I was pretty new to poker back then and I didn't know much about poker either. In the meantime I've learned a bit more and gained a bit more experience and of course I still have such a losing streak from time to time, but it's just part of the game.

jeambeam

jeambeam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
ID
Chips
It's not easy when you have a longer phase where nothing seems to work in poker and you just seem to lose, but I also have to say that I don't see a week as a long time. I've had times when it took several months and more than a year, but I have to honestly say that I was pretty new to poker back then and I didn't know much about poker either. In the meantime I've learned a bit more and gained a bit more experience and of course I still have such a losing streak from time to time, but it's just part of the game.
that was true it just a game but we have to update and upgrade our ability and learn from our weakness to be better than before until become stronger likes daniel nigreanue as a kid poker every opponent afraid when facing with him but now most opponent not afraid anymore because his ability has been down grade and many new face player has beat him

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We all have bad days in poker, it has happened to me that on the same day I lose to AA KK QQ, sometimes that's no longer normal.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its called variance, and it can last for much more than a week at the time. Being able to get through these enevitable "downswings" without giving up and/or going on massive tilt is a big part of, what separate the best poker players from the rest. I once played 32 45-man SnGs in a row without cashing. It almost felt like, the games were bewitched. Whenever I had a pocket pair against two overcards, the overcards always hit, but when I had overcards against a pocket pair, the board ran out with 5 bricks, or the pocket pair rivered a set. When I finally had QQ, someone else had KK, and when I had AK, someone else had AA. And so on and so forth. But eventually the nightmare ended, and I began to cash frequently again. Needless to say an important part of getting though downswings is bankroll management. If you are to aggressive with your bankroll, a downswing can literally put you out of the game, because you have no more money left to play with.

W

Was1969

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Finding the right moment, taking a risk and winning with a "bad" card, that's the beauty of poker. There are no bad cards in poker.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
After this perhaps will come a better situation, because it is a mathematical sequence, ups and downs!

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played in a poker tournament at the EX on Sunday, I didn't do too well. Bought in for $150 , after an hour of folding I got pocket aces and lost to 78 off suit. I can believe this player called my all in with that, but there are players that play connectors. That was a bad weekend for myself, I sure don't think he should have won but he did. He got a straight with runner runner, I know as a poker player you can't always win with aces. But for calling out of position on those 2 cards are ridiculous, but like I said if it's not meant to be then nothing I can do about it. Just play in more when they have more, I never give up. There will always be ups and downs, but it depends on how you bounce back.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
after the withdrawal of money - there always comes a bad week ((((software punishes for this !!