Bad fold?

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thank you for your post. I don't believe that this is a bad fold. With the AA villian shoving it seems there's a good chance you Are behind and I like the fold regardless of the result. when you folded two players went all in after a flop of three diamonds. Good disciplined fold. Good Luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with 0MRBLACK's response. Definitely a tough decision on the surface, but when you spend a second to think about it and ponder what the opponents may have, I believe you made the disciplined fold to live another day given your situation.

300HPGOD

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing wrong with your fold since when two players go all in usually one of them has it. Not always as we see in this instance but enough of a percentage that we should not be making that call. The limp pre flop was the mistake in the hand and then calling a 4x raise even with a few other callers with a hand as weak as 95 suited is not going to end well in the long run.

Haze777s

Haze777s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with 0MRBLACK's response. Definitely a tough decision on the surface, but when you spend a second to think about it and ponder what the opponents may have, I believe you made the disciplined fold to live another day given your situation.
I do not agree with you, some players burn time on purpose, so it would be better to think about the distribution

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At that point in the hand with 3 diamonds on the board and 2 players all in the fold is right. However I don't like the limp then call a 4x raise with 95s pre-flop and think the fold should have come at this point instead.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said, just fold this hand preflop. And also stop limping into the pot. Every hand starts preflop, and if you use an incorrect preflop strategy, it affects postflop as well. As played I do not think, it was a bad fold. But in a freeroll I would probably have called, just because ranges will be wider than in a normal tournament.

Folding in Poker