bad butt beat

attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've been getting KOed by 3 outer river rats a couple weeks by now, and started playing kamikaze long ball a lot of the time out of disgust. i was 4 seats away from the final table the last time i looked and "took a dive" on table 2 where i was doing quite well at an early 18th of 270 minimum so i could concentrate on my 4th of 13 and ran into this crap...

7-30-17_bad_effing_beat_1.png

7-30-17_bad_effing_beat_2.png

rant rant rant whizz and vinegar kill kill kill

not a fan of the forum re-do or ESPECIALLY the censor pics with "naughty file names" feature either...

lousy night all around

can't play cardschat freerolls anymore either

bring the days where poker stars used HONEST MATH back!!! i'd post an obvious ACR tournament payout cheat, (hint... the more people that play a cash entry tourney... the LOWER the top payouts get INSTEAD of HIGHER like they effing should... and eff you CC for HIDING IT... ban me mothereffers!!!) but this butt kissing forum will only CENSOR THE TRUTH because the whole system is corrupt, and CC = corporate poker whores

look the BOGUS payout schedules for yourselves... i'm about to get censored here because ACR & its CC toadies are some lying and cheating & shut anybody who points it out pieces of sheeit...

F##k YOU CARDSCHAT you crooked money grubbing whores!!!

Last edited:
attactics

attactics

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you know what... EFF THAT!!! i'm going down swinging at ALL the CROOKED mothereffers...

EVIDENCE 1...
cheat_1.png

evidence 2:
cheat_2.png

HMMM... that's funny... more people enter, but 1st place makes LESS money, so no matter how fuggin' good you are... THE GAME IS RIGGED!!! a LEGIT game would raise payouts with more people paying in... but your stoopid azz doesn't even know when it's being cheated with CLEAR evidence you idiot sheep!!!

mothereff you toots... talk's cheap... but your two bit whore of a mother is a bagain you cheat enabling retarded sheep beotch. you ain't shee against a REAL poker player who doesn't count on river rat math but who KNOWS REAL fuggin' odds!!! i've taken 8,073 donks out in HONEST PLAY, so you ain't shee!!! (that's 27th out of 9,000 if if you can't do math... which... like 99% of the donks out there... you can't)

i would DESTROY your poozy azz in a FAIR GAME the same way i DOMINATED poker stars making final table HALF the time long balling & grinding before the river rat math... so enjoy your donk enabling math and suck CHEAT AZZ COG like the good little sheep you are beyotch, but like every other donk who gets more lucky than they should SOME OF THE TIME... you ain't shee beotch... when the math is HONEST... i'll OWN YOUR PUNK AZZ the same way i owned THOUSANDS of donks DAILY when poker stars was still HONEST finishing in the TOP 3 50% of the time!!! you ain't SHEE in a fair game beotch and you're another sheep in a crooked forum that SUPPRESSES the TRUTH about its corruption so motherfugg you poozy!!!

feck you too cardschat you crooked azz cheat enabling, truth suppressing scumbags!!! fugg you you worthless pieces of sheeit... AND your cogsucking moderators!!!!

AHHH THE TRUTH FEELS GOOD, EVEN IF THE LYING, CROOKED SCUMFUGGS THAT RUN THIS SHEE HOLE SUPPRESS IT AS SOON AS THY CLIMB OUT OF THEIR SLIME HOLES...

fugg your momma too cardschat moderating scumbags!!!

i'll see you ANY TIME with a REAL DECK that isn't marked donks... i've got a tournament trophy on my fridge in honest play besides all of the THOUSANDS of donks i owned DAILY in poker stars 90 player where 22 is an HONEST coin toss against anything but an over pair and all that other correct math sheeit.

boo hoo NOTHING poozy! i take my losses with fugging grace in AN HONEST GAME!!! keep playing your crooked river rat math sheeit and keep telling yourself you're all that chasing 3 outers like the donk you are... it works ONLINE more than half the time.

Last edited:
toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
boo hoo, boo hoo, wah wah wah wah......

by the way your "evidence" proves nothing because if you actually read things from start to finish you would see why the prizes are different.....

some things aren't meant to be read from start to finish, as an example i would say your posts.

have a good day sir and thank you kindly for insulting my mother, you are a very big man.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i've taken 8,073 donks out in HONEST PLAY, so you ain't shee!!! (that's 27th out of 9,000 if if you can't do math... which... like 99% of the donks out there... you can't)

also i think you'll find it's you that can't do math but i'll help you......

9000 - 8073 = 927
you're welcome

A

ats272

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guy,take a break.I'm afraid for your psyche.

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's terrible these hands, when we think we're on top and we're not really, we just have to moan! Lol good luck in the near

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude! Why so mad? :confused:

AlayneBarros

AlayneBarros

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this case it is in the face that either he had the sequence or at least the AK, I would not pay an all in like these, even with two pairs ...

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, that river really helped Q10s on that KJA flop.
can't play cardschat freerolls anymore either.
...I wonder why. JK. I don't really care.

bring the days where poker stars used HONEST MATH back!!! i'd post an obvious ACR tournament payout cheat, (hint... the more people that play a cash entry tourney... the LOWER the top payouts get INSTEAD of HIGHER like they effing should... and eff you CC for HIDING IT... ban me mothereffers!!!) but this butt kissing forum will only CENSOR THE TRUTH because the whole system is corrupt, and CC = corporate poker whores.
...So, you lose on a few rivers and you come back to bash CC? That doesn't make a lot of sense.

Also, I don't play on ACR, so I can't confirm what you are saying, but it doesn't make sense. Are you talking about the CC games? I think their payouts are locked in so only top 20 or so get paid. I could be mistaken, but what do you care? You can't play in them anyway. You bash CC's buy-in game, but it's not like they don't put out tons of freerolls every week for it's members as well as other games and bonuses, too. Oh, yeah, lets completely ignore that. Or maybe you don't know about them cuz you can't play them?

Anyway, the math is fine. You just ran into variance. Or the nuts, like in your example pictures.

look the BOGUS payout schedules for yourselves... i'm about to get censored here because ACR & its CC toadies are some lying and cheating & shut anybody who points it out pieces of sheeit...
...Your example isn't even a CC game.

LOVE YOU CARDSCHAT! I'm just an angry, sad person looking for attention!!!
...FTFY
Welcome back, troll.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you know what... EFF THAT!!! i'm going down swinging at ALL the CROOKED mothereffers...
...That's not even a CC game.

EVIDENCE 1...
cheat_1.png

evidence 2:
cheat_2.png

HMMM... that's funny... more people enter, but 1st place makes LESS money, so no matter how fuggin' good you are... THE GAME IS RIGGED!!! a LEGIT game would raise payouts with more people paying in... but your stoopid azz doesn't even know when it's being cheated with CLEAR evidence you idiot sheep!!!
...Since you're too stupid to figure it out. The payouts are based off of the $25 GTD prize pool. 29% of $25 = $7.25. 19% of $25 = ~$4.75

They don't include the players entered or the number of rebuys until the end because it's impossible to tell how many are going to enter. All it's showing you is the payouts depending on size. So, if there are 700 players, the prize pool is $375 and first makes 19% of that or $71.25. If there are 50 players, the payout is $50 and first makes 29% of that, which is $14.50.

Well, golly gee! It looks like 1st is getting paid more with more players!

Use your brain instead of mouthing off.
I'm not going to entertain you by answering anything else.

I will say this, troll, you do talk a lot of trash for someone that's only played 250 games since 5/2016 and is only up $25.64

So, I don't even know why you're here trashing about CC and it's members with your .10/game profit. CC would've easily helped your BR jump up, but nah. Keep playing those $10-$25 on demand games and being bitter.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When he raises pre flop at this edge I would instafold a very connected bord you are behind many things.

S

Samuel Kollapso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should have increased in the beginning, would eliminate a good part of the range of the adversary, which would perhaps make your game easier to make decisions.

Masi2197

Masi2197

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol.....That irony and that annoyance is, that this happens is unlikely but it is poker and so is the system,

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Topic starter sounds like a schizophrenic and should not play poker ever. Well, yesterday I lost 2 consecutive hands with pocket Aces in a row. And it's just rng, something about 4%, shit happens. I even made a screenshot but deleted it :) No need to keep bad memories.

Drhat63

Drhat63

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The site is paying more players, because there are more entries in the tournament... While this might seem backwards, it's how the distribution of funds will look, when you compare a 1-50 player draw, to a 700 player draw, paying the same percentage of TOTAL players. I hope this helps, your evidence is noted, and correct, AND some of these also fluctuate because they are allowed micro re-buys, which can add to the prize pool as well.