back to the freerolls

L

luiswiz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing the freerolls from PS, they give you tickets to bigger tournaments, like the Bounty Builder HR $530 buy in. Of course, as a frerroll you don't need to pay, they give you 12.5 BB but if you want to rebuy for 75 BB an add on it cost you $0.11. An opportunity to take a high swing to your bankroll.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Nice approach, keep up the positive view! (y)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Time is a non-renewable human resource. Admit to yourself that you are not beating the lowest limits and go to work. Or prove to yourself that you beat the micro limits and move up. A freeroll is played only when it is a bonus freeroll for playing for real money, then the prize money is normal.Thanks to PS and other affiliates for the meager starting capital. It seems to me that the biggest waste of time would be constantly pouring in your money. This is already a double waste. Waste of time and money, and not enough pleasure either.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think these PS satellite freerolls are a waste of time; it takes a lot of steps to get into a cash tournament.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing the freerolls from PS, they give you tickets to bigger tournaments, like the Bounty Builder HR $530 buy in. Of course, as a frerroll you don't need to pay, they give you 12.5 BB but if you want to rebuy for 75 BB an add on it cost you $0.11. An opportunity to take a high swing to your bankroll.
nice, i like playing the freerolls.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Freerolls are the best, nothing to lose but time. And I don't consider playing poker as losing time, so win win

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, it's a cool idea when you play free tournaments and win tickets there after these tickets you can already play for real money where you can win a large amount of money, we just need to spend our time and nothing without investing, we get the opportunity to make money, which is very cool

Freeroll Passwords