Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Reading the Forum, in this online poker section, I will raise a fact that happened to me while playing a tournament. While planning a bet on a hand, I did not pay attention to the correct command and the value of the bet, and when I clicked "enter" I ended up going ALL IN, and losing the hand.

So the lesson from this event is that we always have to pay attention to the commands, especially when we play more than one table.

Has this situation occurred to you?

Sdub2020

Sdub2020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone has misclicked before especially while multi tasking. Maybe I'm wrong but I have for sure.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
While I typically have a relatively fast pace of play when I play online poker, I still try to double-check quickly before making a bet/call for a big amount. Tournament play or cash game, multiple tables or just at one, it doesn't matter; I just want to make I don't accidentally make a move I wasn't intending on doing.

Glaucopone

Glaucopone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Saved by mistake

Yes, it happened to me in reverse, a player with a smaller stack gave All In, I called, another player with a bigger stack gave All In to take me out, and without wanting to get it, because the command is wrong, instead of completing, fold
And I ended up doing well, I was with KK and the aggressor was with A10, on the board he beat A, if I were I would have lost. I saved myself without wanting to be eliminated by the command error ... hahaha