Thanks,

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Basically EV Adjusted Winrate (bb / 100) is the amount of bb (big blinds) you win every 100 hands. And in this case it is Adjusted to EV. But it must take into account a high volume and not a small sample so that its value is close to reality.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seem like, you intended to post this under "cash games", because measuring a winrate in BB / 100 is for cash games. In tournaments the most common measure is ROI, which mean Return On Investment. Anyways the EV adjusted winrate is the winrate adjusted for, how you ran in situations, where you were all-in before the river.

If for instance you got KK all in preflop against AA for 100BB and won, your actual result for that single hand is +100 BB (barring rake). However you only had around 20% equity, which mean your average expected result was -60BB. The EV adjusted winrate is simply the sum of all those expected results rather than the actual results, which were totally outside your control. The purpose is to get a somewhat more true picture of, how you actually performed, rather than just how lucky you got with the runouts, when no more decisions were to be made.

However its important to understand, that the result of these all-in before the river pots is only a small part of variance. You probably did not make any mistake getting it in with KK, so running KK into AA was just as unlucky, as cracking the AA was lucky. At the end of the day we can not pay any bills with "expected results", so I recommend not getting to hung up on them.

P

pedro1590

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks

Thanks this was what I was looking for.

I was looking at my stats on partypoker's "My Game" tool and it was ~36 over 7180 hands for MTTs and grade "A" but it didn't say why it was A or what ranges meant what.

Out of interest on a side note is there any HUDs you would recommend?

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks this was what I was looking for.

I was looking at my stats on Partypoker's "My Game" tool and it was ~36 over 7180 hands for MTTs and grade "A" but it didn't say why it was A or what ranges meant what.

Out of interest on a side note is there any HUDs you would recommend?
If you only play at party poker, know that there is no way to use HUD. But, to answer your question. I used Hand2Note and now I use Holdem Manager3. These I indicate. Good luck.