Anyone Else?

murderbydeath

murderbydeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else addicted to the 5 dollar mtt s&g on full tilt? I just moved from bugsy to fulltilt....i love it... qzwxecrvtbg is what i go by on there....hope to get to play with some of my fellow cardschatters. Ill be there all day

R

Rabidus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I generally only play S&Gs, some MTT S&Gs and some MTTs. For some reason, I don't like the format on FT. They just seem to go so slow. A 9 player S&G takes 2 hours on FT. A 10 player S&G usually takes 1.5 hours anywhere else.

Not sure why they're so slow but they annoy me. Also, until recently it was difficult to multi table on FT which also turned me off of it. At least they fixed that now.

I had $200 in FT which was difficult to get out so I just blew it on high buy-in MTTs. I decided not to play the S&Gs there anymore.

Glad you're enjoying them though!

pokernut

pokernut

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rabi -- Why was the $200 difficult to get out? Couldn't you just have them cut you a check?

R

Rabidus

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rabi -- Why was the $200 difficult to get out? Couldn't you just have them cut you a check?

Yeah..I could have.

By difficult I just meant it's more difficult than Party. On partypoker, I have a $4000 credit limit and can get money in from my bank account instantly and out to my bank account next day. So waiting for a cheque seemed difficult.

I still had a decent roll on PP so I just figured I'd play the $200 on high buy-in tourneys on FT hoping for a big payout. Didn't happen though. I think I have about $3 left there.

murderbydeath

murderbydeath

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im up 450 bucks since putting 50 bucks in about 2 weeks ago. the multi s&g are the way to go! haha Hope i can keep this up.