Any experiences with jackpot freerolls?

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone. I have saved and played for a while on jackpot freerolls and pressed cashout for 60USD earlier this week. They are supposed to transfer money each friday morning UK time. But now it is 15:55 and still there have not been any transfer to the skrill account i set up.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone. I have saved and played for a while on jackpot freerolls and pressed cashout for 60USD earlier this week. They are supposed to transfer money each friday morning UK time. But now it is 15:55 and still there have not been any transfer to the skrill account i set up.

I have just recently played two of their tournaments. Missed this mornings.

I can only think of two possibilites. One, it may take time to process completely into your "skrill" account. Second, they just haven't processed it yet.

I would wait until tomorrow morning and see if things clear. If not, you could file a support ticket with JF

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Do you mean website "jackpot freerolls" and are you referring to the leaderboard money?? If that is what you mean, I cashed on the site for a few dollars 2 months ago. It did take almost a full month before they paid out the money to my paypal. I think it is 3 weeks after the end of the month and then 1 or 2 fridys?? I messaged the guy and he responded quickly. So I think you should just ask the site.

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you mean website "jackpot freerolls" and are you referring to the leaderboard money?? If that is what you mean, I cashed on the site for a few dollars 2 months ago. It did take almost a full month before they paid out the money to my Paypal. I think it is 3 weeks after the end of the month and then 1 or 2 fridys?? I messaged the guy and he responded quickly. So I think you should just ask the site.

Yes i mean website. the money was already on my account, was just waiting for the cashout.

But have received the money now, so i believe JF is trustable.

Freeroll Passwords