Annoying call

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start of $5 tournament I am dealt aa, guy goes all in and I shove he turns a3 unsuited and gets 2 pair unreal makes you wonder how some people play.

D

djsviga

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Standard BS of the game, get used to it, dont sweat it, adjust as fast and properly you can to these kind of plays and move on to the next hand. GL!

S

Streetwylde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typical Donk, He probably got in that for free somehow. Also you know that he like all donks never have never will ever make a dime at this. It only takes one hand to spot em today or the way they talk. That was the hand for that donk. What site you on and was there anyway to get in free? I can't seeing a paying player make that move that's just a terrible play.

S

SlowRollAA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am confused he had a3 or Ace 3?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Start of $5 tournament I am dealt aa, guy goes all in and I shove he turns a3 unsuited and gets 2 pair unreal makes you wonder how some people play.

I have the same story, I have AQ Opponents has QJ. Guess who wins? The QJ with two pair against the pair of queens which knocks me out of the tournament.So fricken frustrating.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have the same story, I have AQ Opponents has QJ. Guess who wins? The QJ with two pair against the pair of queens which knocks me out of the tournament.So fricken frustrating.

those are the fools that will make you money :) they have to win a small percentage of the time. it keeps them donating :)

I am confused he had a3 or Ace 3?

they're the same thing :D maybe you are confused with a 3 :)

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
those are the fools that will make you money :) they have to win a small percentage of the time. it keeps them donating :)

they're the same thing :D maybe you are confused with a 3 :)

Well said Jay.....if the donk didnt get fed a carrot here or their everyone would be playing against super sharks and then the game would die. God bless suckouts they are a necessary part of the game.

Mortis

Mortis

The Saurus
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Did you mean he hit trips with 3s? Because if he hit a 2 pair (Ace and 3 on the board), then you would have a set and you would have him beat...

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry my typing mistake it was 83 he had unsuited.

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You weren't the only one confused lol. that's some rough donkin' lol
I actually put a really bad beat on some one with 93s, it was sb vs bb, but it
was late in a mid sized mtt, he had AA and I 4-bet him all in and ending up sucking out.
In all fairness, we had some aggressive history playing these same low buy-in mtt's lol
it wasn't just unprovoked lol

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're wondering/focusing on the wrong thing. You don't want players to fold their 83o hands, do you?

Clowntown

Clowntown

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know how you feel pal. I've been grinding mtts all day and every time I get close to the big bucks some shitter 3-bets me all-in and flips over doody and sux out against my strong premiums. Some days are just like that but in the long term the donks can't win.

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, you see... if he had 8-3 the call makes sense, I think 8-3 is the only hand that is ahead of AA preflop. I never fold 8-3 preflop ever, ever. As matter of fact, I was in a $5 MTT the other day and I beat a guy with AA who had foolishly shoved against me...

The fact that it wasn't a freeroll really adds to the pain, I'm feeling you on this one.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

In order for him to have two pair you would of had to have two pair. Ace Ace and Ace Three both need pair on board to avoid three of a kind. That is true though you probably shouldn't all in with ace three and unless blinds are up thinking you will bluff. A lot people nickel and dime you that way. Bluff taking in big blinds.

P

popstani

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry my typing mistake it was 83 he had unsuited.

Ah, I was confused with a3 to,but that kind of sh... happens sometimes, don’t be angry, just hope to be on the table with more donkeys like that

B

bidearm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
find this happens a lot I tend to lose more with pocket aa than win it feels like

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Don't be angry about losing once in a while with premium hands against a player that shoves with garbage hands... on the long run you'll print money by playing against this kind of players :)

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These players bring the most money. Not upset )

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the long run you'll always profit from these types of plays and players. Losing this time guarantees that that player will stick around and keep donating their money.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
this happens a lot in both freerolls and paid tournaments, unfortunately that happened to you in a paid tournament, if it is annoying as that move happened, but you must overcome it, unfortunately you can not always win with AA, and good always be exposed to that kind of plays both for and against us

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Villain isn't winning against you preflop, but he has equity to win the hand, he isn't the favorite, you will win more times than villain with this play.

flattershay

flattershay

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you're playing on Stars, you should get used to it. Feels like that best hand wins rare than worst hand. Also, there's a always a sweat on all-ins, which is annoying to me.You can becalm yourself, you did everything correctly just got unlucky. That's the part of the poker.

rafa77777

rafa77777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For online poker this is the norm .. there are plenty of such eccentrics .. online poker players have just a religious belief in ace and any other card,