FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I did. Was doing great and then lost with AK vs AJ. He/she got a J on the river.

Struggled afterwards, had to re-enter and ended up barely making it ITM (3.70$ - 2.20$ = 1.50$ won). So, not good, really.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Just in case this isn't just a joke...

Pretty standard stuff:

1456b51559b613298ccfab456ae7bab0.png

42aea1dd98c5eb7790d87d1d37212f68.png

It all follows the ACR payout scale.

cb6602a0712dcd3745bcee28160384cd.png

f3eac90e95607f89525ac61e7e5699b6.png

"IWDominate" (4549) falls into this slot. "Amouranth" (4112) is the next slot, "Supcaitlin" (3545) was two levels below "Amouranth" (very similar structure).

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Still need to get on ACR, maybe one day!

You know the joke “where do you find mangoes?”.

That’s basically me with regards to that streamer… 🤣🤣🤣

If I’d known there was some kind of related poker tourney - flies on poop. 😅

😙🎶🎵

Pretty sure it was predominantly a joke… 😄

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips

Pretty standard stuff:

1456b51559b613298ccfab456ae7bab0.png

42aea1dd98c5eb7790d87d1d37212f68.png

It all follows the ACR payout scale.

cb6602a0712dcd3745bcee28160384cd.png

f3eac90e95607f89525ac61e7e5699b6.png

"IWDominate" (4549) falls into this slot. "Amouranth" (4112) is the next slot, "Supcaitlin" (3545) was two levels below "Amouranth" (very similar structure).

idk.. it felt totally rigged! Seems like she always had a big pair!

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
idk.. it felt totally rigged! Seems like she always had a big pair!
Seems like this Amouranth person has a great body, judging by your word plays ... I never even bothered to google her. But how good of a player is she?

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Seems like this Amouranth person has a great body, judging by your word plays ... I never even bothered to google her. But how good of a player is she?
None of these twitch streamers are good.
They ususually play video games on twitch

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Yes, that's true. Even an idiot as myself could knock them out any day of the week. They're not mention-worthy.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played but went out just before late reg ended. I see no more of these scheduled after friday or saturday. I hope they keep going

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
She isn’t a ‘poker player’ beyond a recreational/hobby player as far as I know, I have never heard of her doing anything poker related before. Her stream is largely focused on her pin-up physical appearance.

They ususually play video games on twitch
You think no streamers on twitch are good at poker? At all? 😂😂😂

Or do you mean none of the twitch streamers who don’t have twitch poker streaming channels specifically..? :giggle:

There are plenty of very, very good poker-playing twitch streamers.

Yes, that's true. Even an idiot as myself could knock them out any day of the week. They're not mention-worthy.
This might be your sarcasm but I’m not sure… :)

YevheniiKobliuk

YevheniiKobliuk

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play these freerolls, but today I missed it, this time the dream turned out to be stronger and pulled me in :)

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This might be your sarcasm but I’m not sure… :)
An attractive woman can film herself doing herself doing any activity and she'll garner a viewership. That's normal, expected and totally cool with me, but again, not worth any mention. And if it were a 'problem', let's just say I'd be part of that problem, too.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
An attractive woman can film herself doing herself doing any activity and she'll garner a viewership. That's normal, expected and totally cool with me, but again, not worth any mention. And if it were a 'problem', let's just say I'd be part of that problem, too.

Are you aware of the Special $5,000 freerolls on ACR that have been running this year? (some are $10k). Where they have 1 or more Twitch gaming streamers in the field with 5x $1k bounties on their heads. Some of the games have had up to 6 streamers in the tournament.

They are not 'poker playing streamers'... some of them know the basics but others do not seem to. This particular game was the 'Amouranth freeroll'

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I played in these tournaments several times and got into the ITM, but unfortunately I didn’t go any further !!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are not 'poker playing streamers'... some of them know the basics but others do not seem to. This particular game was the 'Amouranth freeroll'
I have only played one of these, and I watched the stream on the side. I have no idea, how much the streamer knew about poker, but he was certainly not trying to play well. It was all about giving away those 5 bounties, before late reg closed. It is also not a traditional poker stream, since its done without delay and with hidden hole cards.

Branimir84

Branimir84

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I can respect the grind and hustle of Amouranth.

With Lirik starting his own freerolls on ACR I wonder if ACR did a big marketing effort by trying to get big NA Twitch streamers on their client. Has to be the case.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You think no streamers on twitch are good at poker? At all? 😂😂😂
Of course there are .
Or do you mean none of the twitch streamers who don’t have twitch poker streaming channels specifically..? :giggle:
Yes that's what I meant.. none of the Twitch streamers who are part of the Acr bounty promo are good .

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have only played one of these, and I watched the stream on the side. I have no idea, how much the streamer knew about poker, but he was certainly not trying to play well. It was all about giving away those 5 bounties, before late reg closed. It is also not a traditional poker stream, since its done without delay and with hidden hole cards.
Only some of them are done without delay (very rare). Personally I never watch the stream on the side... once I know the guy's avatar, that's it. He's done with taking any space on my screen.
It's a big promotion by ACR, attempting to reach out to a young audience that tends to fit the online poker player demograph. I'm not sure how many players in the freeroll are new accounts from regular followers of those streamers 'or' more likely it's just FILLED with freeroll whores from all over the World (some get quite large number of entrants).

Some of the tourneys are well worth playing with many CC members picking up some decent scores in them (there are some that have a $10k gtd. prizepool but also have 5 or 6 streamers, each with 5x $1k bounties on them. Apparently the streamers often give away $$'s during the stream as well & prior to the stream starting. They've held dozens of these games already, with some days having 5 in the same day.

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
' more likely it's just FILLED with freeroll whores from all over the World (some get quite large number of entrants).
freeroll whores... I love that:ROFLMAO: I should ask staff to set that as my individual title hahaha
Some of the tourneys are well worth playing with many CC members picking up some decent scores in them (there are some that have a $10k gtd. prizepool but also have 5 or 6 streamers, each with 5x $1k bounties on them. Apparently the streamers often give away $$'s during the stream as well & prior to the stream starting. They've held dozens of these games already, with some days having 5 in the same day.
they can be indeed lucrative.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not sure how many players in the freeroll are new accounts from regular followers of those streamers 'or' more likely it's just FILLED with freeroll whores from all over the World (some get quite large number of entrants).
The one, I played, was filled with russian players. They made up at least 2 out of 3 entrants. Possibly because of the time of day, which was 6.30 pm CET. In Russia thats after dinner time, while in the USA its working hours. Not sure how many of those russian players are ever going to become net depositing customers, but its up to ACR, how they want to run their promotions :)

G0930

G0930

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
You only have to ask staff to activate the functionality for your profile. And then you can out yourself as freeroll whore yourself. 🤣
I'd prefer that xD but according to chica bonita this is untrue ^^
It was meant to be implemented but now you gotta ask for a change of title . Eligible for anyone who reached "Legend"

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I'd prefer that xD but according to chica bonita this is untrue ^^
It was meant to be implemented but now you gotta ask for a change of title . Eligible for anyone who reached "Legend"
From what I understood, Debi can activate the feature individually for Legends, who ask about it. But once it's activated, you can change back and forth, as often as you want.

Only the automatic implementation for all users status Legend was too complicated.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unreal that Tectone was playing with hole cards showing in streamer game last night---I was sitting right beside him to start the tourney but failed to get his bounty--and yes he actually was playing with cards face up It looked like he was just trying to make sure someone won all 5 of his bounties