Amateur League

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys , there are any League for amatuers on poker ?? Like no Just a tournament which during a few hours ,but for days ... I guess that competitions like this is more effecient to look our performance...

vsawake01

vsawake01

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing with amateurs is best way learn how to play with amateurs. If you to improve your skill to should play with good players. Try to avoid unrestricted freeroll.

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Playing with amateurs is best way learn how to play with amateurs. If you to improve your skill to should play with good players. Try to avoid unrestricted freeroll.
Well to me for these moment dont matter i started play poker now at 25/12/2020 so i need pass the amateurs yet hehe,

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I dont know of any leagues for amateurs but dont be afraid to just play. One of the greatest things about poker in general you never know who you will end up playing with at any time and the best part is you can still win hands vs anyone at any time. I play for fun and I am nothing special as a poker player. I have played with the worst of the worst and I played against the 14th ranked player in the world at the time once. Just learn and enjoy the game.

If you are just learning you should check out the 30 day course we have on cardschat. I will help to tons and you will feel more comfortable playing anyone you meet.

Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know of any leagues for amateurs but dont be afraid to just play. One of the greatest things about poker in general you never know who you will end up playing with at any time and the best part is you can still win hands vs anyone at any time. I play for fun and I am nothing special as a poker player. I have played with the worst of the worst and I played against the 14th ranked player in the world at the time once. Just learn and enjoy the game.

If you are just learning you should check out the 30 day course we have on cardschat. I will help to tons and you will feel more comfortable playing anyone you meet.
Thanks Bro ,i Will check this for sure.

Alekxandrovi3

Alekxandrovi3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many tournaments on pokerstars that last for several days. I don’t know such leagues. There are leagues on card chat. You will not find what you are looking for there. Very weak players who don't know what poker is. You can call with any ace and you will win.