always allin

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience and putting yourself to not be unlucky. Yes someone will hit sometimes but that's part of poker. Play quality cards and cards that play well after the flop will increase your odds

S

SCKRPNCHR

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Let the bingo players kill each other, then take their money when you get a good hand. Forget about position in the early stage, just try to see every flop with marginal hands if its cheap.
Tighten up later, in mid stage or so. But of course, observe the players on your table.

S

Sparky IoW

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think luck runs both ways. It's easy to say "everyone else is luckier than me as they always hit the impossible out." It's easy to forget how many times you hit your out against other players, but I would guess if you kept track of it all it would work out about 50/50.

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I messed up. I re-raised the raiser all-in. The raiser showed AA and an A came on the flop. My 9's were dead after the flop. I wasn't going to root for runner runner 9, 9 on the turn and river, because that's nearly impossible. I wrongly guessed that he had AK or AQ. What I should of done was just called and see what came out on the flop. Oh well, that's poker. You win some, you lose some.

A

AaaB0rat3000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to a lot of practice to remember good cards. When you get that cards all in. I love to do all in.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a tournament has a lot of players, they should be more fortunate, even if you are a very good player, at some point you will have to go all in, and from then on it depends on the luck that cards put on the table.