Allin payouts

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Hello! They've been importing allin payouts for some time. When do you think it makes sense to use it?​

Is it worth it at all?

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I probably won't use this method. Because I don't know when I should live with it

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What does "importing allin payouts" mean???

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What does "importing allin payouts" mean???
pokerstars :When an all-in game occurs in a cash game and players reveal their cards (before the river is dealt and no action is pending), the chances of each card winning the pot are calculated and each hand is assigned a payout value.All-in players have the opportunity to pay their card and get their cash value without risk. If this is rejected, they will continue to fight for the whole pot (and any side pot they are interested in) as usual.

mpelletier92

mpelletier92

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When the all-in decision has been made there is no turning back. I don't like that new feature.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sounds like a gimmick to allow pokerstars to collect more 'rake' from players. No thanks

Acesinthebig

Acesinthebig

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess this is just part of the game evolving, but doesn't make much sense. You find ways to get your money in good, that's the game. You want the other person to get their money in bad. Even when you are flipping, the flippers want to have a winner, they don't want to split the pot and pay the rake.