All in - Ready to be eliminated - River comes through

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I suppose any heart would have worked, but it's particularly nice to hit the straight flush. Good one!

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Great river!
Lately I also had similar situation where by the turn I understood that I'm loosing with pocket aces against straight and than...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Funny hand lol but congratulations on taking the pot down. really lucky

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great river!
Lately I also had similar situation where by the turn I understood that I'm loosing with pocket aces against straight and than...
Wow...definitely things were working in your favor. That is really cool too how you can show it. Thank you for sharing. :)

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's always nicer to have hope for the river instead of knowing you are dead in the water by the turn.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, river saved you from a straight, giving you a flush! The game gave you a big smile here!😁

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Great river for you! Congrats and wishing you more rivers like that. The thing I am wondering is if he checked you?

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Great river for you! Congrats and wishing you more rivers like that. The thing I am wondering is if he checked you?
I went all in pre-flop so JayChou19 just called me, and a bunch of the others folded somewhere along the line. :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If we discuss Texas Hold'em, then the chances of getting the agreed upon combination in poker are extremely low. But there are distributions where not one, but several participants in the hand collected five suited cards in order.Sometimes a straight flush occurs to participants only once in their entire career.Poker is one of those types of competitions where practice plays a significant role. Having collected a straight flush one day, the main thing is not to get confused, be patient and, without making sudden movements, try to maximize the size of the winning capital.