Is AKs foldable here?

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have did right, but the raise was redundant. The first raise was okay but the second one wasn't. I would only call and see at the flop. The all in at the end was a controversial all in, but in my opinion also okay.

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What we have here... is a failure... to communicate.

Of course it's dumb for KQ. Did it sound like I was defending it? Could have posted HE read something about playing in position, trying to not fold the button. Since it's a $1.50 STT usually not many experts in those.

OK.....hahaha....I thought you were telling me I should read something about playing the button....

gotcha!

;)

H

houtlijm

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
i think you made a solid fold here

spiderman637

spiderman637

RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really would not go allin with AK so early in the tournament with already 2 players in the pot and one making a reriase and other calling a reraise, says they too have pretty solid hands...
That play at late stages of the game should have been ok...

C

Countmein

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold it. After shove and call. Still why 4bet with best drawing hand in the game. You gain no little to no extra in formation one your 3bet and there's a caller. I think you over thought the situation or you wanted to get all the money in. AKs plays better multiway than pockets anyway. I'd call get off hand if I miss.

P.S. stt or MTT no reason to go allin in first level of tourney pre flop. Even with AA, KK I don't really like it. Probably a leak but I could care less.

Folding in Poker