thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Gotta luv this one. I once lost with kings against kings all-in pre-flop, but not here. Cashed, could have done better if I'd folded jacks against an all-in when I figured the dude had queens. He did.

Attachments

• aces.jpg
    aces.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 31
gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gotta luv this one. I once lost with kings against kings all-in pre-flop, but not here. Cashed, could have done better if I'd folded jacks against an all-in when I figured the dude had queens. He did.

At least both won the hand and shared the pot. Worse is to lose AA vs AA , risking your life in a big tournament! :eek:

giphy.gif

He lost vs flush...:joyman:

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quite a rare situation, I don’t even remember when I saw something like that.

thedarkman

thedarkman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yeah, when this sort of thing happens live it rather undermines those claims that on-line poker is fixed.

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The worst thing to do with such hands is to knead the rake in cash games.

YuriDitz

YuriDitz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been in a few similar situations, but they all ended up splitting the bank.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I have seen it and experienced it myself with KK in KK and AA in AA and often there was a split pot but also a few times that a flush got but I have also experienced that I ran with KK in KK and someone else with inferior cards got a set. No matter what you think you have seen in poker, there are always wow moments and it remains exciting. I wish everyone good luck and above all a lot of fun at the tables

A

AKUMA689

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes losing AAvsAA for a flush is surely one of the worst horrors on a table, I imagine that we must say to ourselves that we are cursed

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi

That happened to me once, and I won with a color, hahaha

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also had an encounter with an opponent with pocket aces. But not always lucky in this case. It happens and it’s not lucky if you get some kind of combination from other cards.

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer the classic AK vs QQ duel haha