AA v KK

Jacki Burkhart

Jacki Burkhart

long winded rambler...
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well, generally speaking any time its KK vs. AA it's just a cooler. there are exceptions of course, but I think you played the hand well.

Why would you want to flat preflop? and let AJ or worse in there for cheap?

Why would you want to flat the flop bet? what if they are Cbetting with 2 big cards and you give the Ax a free card to beat you?

I think you played it fine...I'm not sure why your goal is to min cash, I don't really agree with that, but let's pretend for a second this was a supersatellite and you're on the bubble which kind of mimics your goal of min cashing.

In that case I think you would A) fold preflop because the only stack that covers you has 3 bet you...yuck BTW, I hate this move or B) flat the raise preflop and then jam on the flop. or C) play it exactly the way you played it.

The only one of those that keeps you alive is A) and I really hate that move for anything but a supersatellite....and even then I'd probably just jam preflop and hope he doesn't have AA......

so back to my original statement, KK vs AA is basically just a cooler...

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ughh, this sounds familiar...Well with 60 bb there's no need to hurry in MTT's...True, you could make this hand slower by being a calling station and it could leave you in play ( i wouldn't fold there neither, to make myself clear )...For example i would do the same thing as you if i had 10bb in that situation

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KK is the one of the worst hand to play with AA, a lot of cards like J10-QK and suited hands win VS AA more

zegaum

zegaum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only a very great misfortune takes to win an AA against KK.
I easier to make with, for example, QJ than KK.

K

kworm2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unlucky and unlucky.sometime I have KK ,I have all in in the beginning. The result is unhappy.