Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
Earlier this month I participated in 3 freerolls on different platforms on the same day. I managed to achieve final table in all 3 tournaments which has helped me to gain confidence when I playing buy-in tournaments or cash games.
My final recommendation to all members of this forum, to continue practicing and learning more about this mental sport, earlier than later you will achieve good results.

Screenshot 2022 08 02 182243 Screenshot 2022 08 02 190151
Screenshot 2022 08 13 142344

machinm19

machinm19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a great showing , congratulations you must have been locked into the zone the entire day. Their is hardly any difference between freerolls and micros and you are bound to have similar success when playing higher up if you can stay in this zone. Good luck.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
What a great showing , congratulations you must have been locked into the zone the entire day. Their is hardly any difference between freerolls and micros and you are bound to have similar success when playing higher up if you can stay in this zone. Good luck.
Thanks bro, that's how it was, I spent the whole afternoon sitting in front of the screen and well here is the result, I will continue advancing in bigger tournaments.