A game a free roll?

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a conflicting time frame to play poker vs a game I am into...does anyone A game a free roll?:) I want to play leet, but go all in on hands just to hit or miss (for conflict of time, just my issue). Who brings A game to free rolls?

I will say I think the Cardschat free rolls are the coolest thing on the internet, just currently I am in a crunch for time...

Perhaps I should dedicate A- game time to free rolls..not that they aren’t worthy they are the coolest, just a time conflict for me.

Better question - what prep do you do for Agame in your freeeolls?

Ok long winded thought to get to “How do you A game prep for a cardschat freeroll”? :)

Last edited:
Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
888poker - probably this room is the most full of free rolls now

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
80% of the tournaments I play are freerolls. I believe that freerolls are an ideal option for a beginner. Thanks to freerolls you will be able to increase your bankroll and improve your skills.

madbeeet

madbeeet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also think that freerolls are a good option for a beginner. There you can acquire game skills that will help you in further victories. But I think the real game starts at the middle limits.

S

spr0ck3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Treat it like a real tournament - 'cos it is!

If you're building up bad habits like playing distracted, playing tilty, and just accepting that you're not going to bring your a game because 'it's not important', how are you ever going to get better? How are you going to be sure you don't bring that attitude to a $100 buy in MTT (assuming you ever make it that far not taking it seriously)?

If you're just playing for the cash as cash, there are way easier and faster ways to make money. If you're playing to get better at poker, you need to be actively doing your best, both to practice, and identify the areas where you still suck.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The preparation is the simplest. I started my computer and play. What's so hard about freerolls. There are no losses here.

perrypip

perrypip

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play freerolls and spend your winnings on SNG's. You might find out you're a winning player! If not, your freeroll winnings will give you the most practise playing SNG's versus cash tables. But you could play cash tables with it too if you want to try that.

If you have money to spend, spend it on a HUD first so you can track stats. Don't spend it on training materials until you've gone through the free materials.

Top 10 Games