A final table at the end of the day.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, congratulations, my friend. The truth is that it is a very complicated tournament with many players. As for the hand, you have to take into account the size of the initial bets, or if they were all-in from the beginning, the position of each one at the tables and the reason for the opponent's call, obviously you were the favorite of the hand, you normally lose these kind of hands, but you got a good position in the tournament and won prizes, congratulations again

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congratulations, it's not bad, but I hope it's not the end of the day, you can still do it 😀

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
congratulations brother
very good result
go on
Cheers:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no, I managed to finish today, I didn't get along with a cool pupsikat girl 😀

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congratulations on the nice deep run. It’s never easy to make a final table on this type of tournament. Be proud of a great game mate.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Congratulations, it is a great success to play in the final.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This time AQ took the victory from the AK. Usually AK is more reliable from the AQ. At the final table if you get an AK it is a fine situation, but many can happen under the pressure of the end of the game.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
A heartfelt thank you to all of you for the lovely and motivating words :love:

I made a normal raise 3BB with AK and got an all-in immediately. everything happened pre-flop I could have folded but I knew I had the better hand so fold or call.

I have already reached the final table in other tournaments 1.10, 2.20 etc... (with many more players) but have never won which is my personal challenge and not just because of the money.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
well done good result very happy with your victories I hope you will also get to the final table very often and win it I wish you the same good game and victories