A day with lots of options

UmSoPlayer

UmSoPlayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
On a day like this, 23/09/23 where we have a lot of tournaments available... how should I behave, do I participate in all available ones to increase my chances of pinching one in one of them, or do I select one and dedicate myself to it as much as possible? I am currently signing up with everything I can, it seems that I will have some positive results this way... but I would like to know how you work on a day like this

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
but I would like to know how you work on a day like this
Always using the same strategies, patience, focus and hoping that the luck factor is on my side in the deciding hands.😉

Last edited:
TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play as many as you can, as long is not taking your attention away from buyin games.

That is what they call a high class problem.

Tomash7788

Tomash7788

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
There is tons of satellite tournaments today that are turbo or hyper fast. It is just not possible for me to give full attention to all of them. But I enter in as much as I want. First 2-3 hands I just throw all in If I already have few tables opened. I just can't follow on too many of them. If I am lucky it will be easier to play later, If I lose, I just go back to the ones where I am already paying attention. Ofc the ones that are from Cardschat or similar I play with proper hands as I appreciate the rewards more and players are more skilful.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
hard to play more than 4 at one time,go with the money

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
On a day like this, 23/09/23 where we have a lot of tournaments available... how should I behave, do I participate in all available ones to increase my chances of pinching one in one of them, or do I select one and dedicate myself to it as much as possible? I am currently signing up with everything I can, it seems that I will have some positive results this way... but I would like to know how you work on a day like this
Participate in everything, and with luck and knowledge, I believe you will get something.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I'm at many tables I pay more attention to my position, and I always focus on the table with the most expensive buy-in or whoever has the best prize.

K

kapos77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I find it difficult to play more than 5 at the same time