96 Freerolls on Friday

cranck

cranck

Freeroll #12 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The weirdest tournament ive tried so far. Pokerhost had some problems, some where disconnected, some could play. Me and another player was still able at our table, so we started ripping into each other duel texan style. We each made good money (off the ones that provided blinds but werent there).

Then i was semi disconnected, but managed to get back. Lost a showdown all in an went straight to the chat to bitch to Live Help. After getting some steam off, i returned to see how the tournament was doing and lo and behold, i could take my seat...!

Returned to a table and was instantly introduced to the same situation. Two "live" players, rest wasnt there. We naturally took advantage :)

Turns out, a lot of the population was at 2 tables at the same time. When things started to get more normal, me and my buddy in crime was well - very well - on chips and are currently both in there at 30 odd players left.

They have now called a stop and are restarting the server or something, game continues in a little bit.

Life is weird and sometimes fun :)

GODDAMNIT - They didnt restart our tournament. The top 15 left empty... Among them me. Gah, was hoping crime would pay.

Last edited:
A

AvsFan03576

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thewebmaster said:
Hi all,
Thanks grumledook, I think that is correct and thankyou AvsFan03576 for your reply, I'm going to deposit here anyway I think but I wanted the information correct so everyone knew for sure. I haven't actually been able to get any exact info on wether or not you can cash out on these freerolls if you win, after reading over the section again which I posted earlier it does appear that if you win at the freerolls then you would be required to play a certain amount of raked hands in order to cash out, exactly what grumbledook said.
The amount of raked hands at this poker room seem very reasonable indeed, also this is the only poker room I know of which is running freerolls with a chance to get into the WSOP so it's definitely worth a shot.

To save me posting another thread i'm going to ask something here, I'm looking for another poker room to deposit at but it needs to be reliable, i'm looking for decent SNG's with 5 or 6 and 10 player SNG's but the most important thing to me is that they cashout with no problems and that they take neteller. Also another problem I get is a lot of poker rooms use internet explorer as default browser when going to the cashier and I can't get the cashier screen up on these particular poker rooms.
I've been looking at celebritypoker and it's tempting me but I can't find anyone who has actually played there yet, I have an account with them but would like some feedback on this poker room if anyone plays there.
If someone does come up with a good poker room that I don't belong to already you can use me as a "refer a friend" and get a bonus or if your a webmaster like me i'll use your link.
Please don't suggest all the well known ones, I belong to them all, i'm looking for a new one I haven't yet seen. Thanks,
Good luck at the tables :)

Tony ( The Webmaster )
I'm sure you're already on but I find pokerstars to be the best. I'm also developing a loyalty to PokerHost. I'm getting ready to start the freeroll madness so wish me luck.

D

dayna

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank ewe

im there thanx db:trytofly:

E

ericraider1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive been playing the poker host all nighter but the connections been awful. I got booted during one of the freerolls after I had accumulated a good chip count. Oh wel, its free so I guess I cant complain that much.

H

herlis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips
i played at pokerhost on their freerolls today and at first it wasgoing fine but slow and now i cant even login.

X

Xselence

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i tried to get on but, the site isnt up.. i got played.. too bad cause i was really lookin forward to this after a long night of work... >:/

fettokissen

fettokissen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
argh :S when ur doin good,its starting to lag,and then u cant login. !cries!
ohwell. nice of them to have those freerolls for us poor freerollhunters. :)

C

charterboss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself didn't fair to well--had visions of some extra money for the ole account and alas only made one final table after all was said and done--and got knocked out of that in 10th.. had another 13th and an 18th the rest where pure junk

It was my understanding that they changed servers and used these freerolls as a test on the new system(don't know much about computers ). It was laggging at the beginning but when they opened the tables to 500 players and then 700 thats when the system fell apart..wasn't long before they where back to 300 and things ran fine until the am hours .

Played a couple of other games later --took alittle bit to get the mind readjusted away from the all -in festival of the past 24hrs

all in all was still fun

D

dickens

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
talk about a ctastrophe for those 96 freerolls, hard to get in them, my highest place was 11, and their servers were down part of the time too

eric

thearcher1

thearcher1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate bet has freerolls that you can play if you win then you win a tec chip which allows you to enter a 100 dollar money tournament some of these tournaments do have the prize as an entry fee to the wsop and 1000 cash spending money....

Freeroll Passwords