750k ticket compatibility

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So i've won a few tickets to the 750k tourney by placing in the Top 50 or so of the 2500 ftp tourney that is held every Saturday evening.

My first ever playing in the 750k went well, I cashed, but just barely, but considering it only cost 650ftp to get into, i'm ok with that.

Anyways, as many people know here, most tickets cannot be converted or played in any other MTT but the one it is for.

I found an exception.

A 750k tournament ticket won with FTP points can also be used to play in mini ftops #29, which is their 2-day event with a $600k gtd. It is the same $216 buy in as the $750k. It is interesting that they will let you use the 750 ticket for this but not for the Sunday Mulligan which is the same buy in.

Just a thought for those of you who might have a $750k ticket collecting dust somewhere.

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehe...won another one of these tickets last night. My 4th one in two months which is pretty good since it's a once a week MTT. $864 worth of tickets for 10,000 ftp (actually 2600 ftp since i satellited into all 4). I cashed in one 750k gtd already.

There are a ton of sitouts early on and if you play a tight aggressive game, it is not that hard. There were two other times I would have cashed but got unlucky within 20 spots of the bubble. They are worth trying out.

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yay...i'm in the money in the $750k gtd for the 2nd time around...makes up for the rakeback hit using 2500 ftp ,lol