6-max STT Tips

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings!

I'm used to 9-10 player STTs, with top 3 getting paid.
I have started playing some 6-player STTs and it's really stressful.

Any tips regarding late game, LAG play (my style) and how to multitable effectively?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happens to me otherwise, I like more the sits and go of 6 players.
I do not know how many sits and go you have played, but as the saying goes, practice makes perfect, in these types of tournaments must have patience, have read the villains, often you got here to be with 10BB, 12bb and you 're on stage push or fold, and at that stage influences a little luck, but eventually will dominate sits 6 players, I think in this mode there is less variance in the sits of 9 players.

Jooseme

Jooseme

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play loser

Greetings!

Any tips regarding late game, LAG play (my style) and how to multitable effectively?

When play six max table there will always be more action because lower quality hands have more value.

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When play six max table there will always be more action because lower quality hands have more value.

I see. So you're saying playing Looser (LAG, which is my preference) is actually better. I like it.

Any other knowledge is helpful!
I've won all the 6handed Turbos that I've played so far, but again it's stressful. But still very fun!

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
those tournaments are complicated, there is more pressure, especially when the bubble is shortly to burst

NinjaHands

NinjaHands

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I'm not really a LAG anymore. Unless I should be. It's all about playing the table and doing what they don't want you to do.

Z

Zikasamaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Greetings!

6 max its a little different from 9 table players,you must play a little aggresive,two players get in cash,so must make a big stack and start bullying another players,go aggresive on beggining,i mean 6 max is like 9 max players table when 3 players gets kicked off,think like that.....

Poker Tips