6-max Progressive Bounty MTT

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys,

I would like to start a thread on 6-max Progressive Bounty MTT's since as far as I can see they became very popular. Is there any video or a thread on the site which discussed the optimal strategy for this type of tournament? Thanks :D

J

joaocarnica

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the best strategy for KO? I always see big gains from several people, I want to play a high value KO like USD 50.00.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't see such a thread on the site but I don't like knockout tournaments because they are too aggressive.

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what is the best strategy for KO? I always see big gains from several people, I want to play a high value KO like USD 50.00.

Yes, I am also impressed by the high earnings of players in this type of game:eek:

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't see such a thread on the site but I don't like knockout tournaments because they are too aggressive.

Yes bro, they are very aggressive, but they are the most exciting that hahaha, I love this type of game, all-in all the time hahaha :eek:

Marcus_Trivinho

Marcus_Trivinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 Max at Limpers! the aggressiveness in these tournaments even reaches the post Flop. Just continuous bets and folders kk

HAHAHHA YES BRO, it's a very crazy haha :eek::D