3h3d vs k9d 49.70 pct to win call

F

firephreak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I have a few questions

Should I have folded to min raise from button. or just shoved? He folds to 67pct of 3bets with over a sample size of 52 hands 3 3bets.

once bb shoved for 9.8k more into 15k pot with a win pct of 49.70 should I have folded?
Granted he will have a higher pair sometimes but seeing as he had just sat down and had 11 bb I felt like he was trying to steal 1.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF MY PICTURES DIDN'T UPLOAD

Attachments

• beginning of hand.jpg
    beginning of hand.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 10
  • end of hand.jpg
    end of hand.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 12
R

RocwX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't shove against the button, you still had a stack to play so I would take my chances trying to outplay them postflop. I would also not fold against the BB. With 11bb to play, they were probably shoving any Ax or Kx, so odds are you're flipping and slightly ahead.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would not have shoved against the button. You have to many chips and have the odds to call. Once be fold to the BB shove all in your in a tight spot. With pocket 3's I would lean towards folding here. You are more likely in a flip than not but if he has a pair you are dominated and that's the issue. I don't have the calculations here but when you think of the range of hands he could be shoving here it may not be worth it. He is already shoved over a raise her and should be called by the raiser and knows it very likely so he may not be shoving as wide as you cold hope. If you had a read on the type of player he is I could change my thought process here but with no info I lean towards a fold.