3 more bubbles today

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
<Sigh>

AK vs AJ, K on the flop all the money gets in.......J on the turn, 84% = nothing 32 out of 700+

AA vs 75 guy jammed my bb with 40bigs left. Running strait. 20th ish out of 700+

AA vs J10 suited. A on the flop with 2 hearts. Told the wife before seeing his cards its a guarantee acr will give him 2 hearts and flush on the river. Exactly as called. 17th out of 700+

I think im playing well to get this far so consistently but just getting destroyed while so far out in front is painful and unrelenting.

M

mjarom21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Acr is brutal with the Ace cracking

E

ElRosado

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever won with AA? I bet the answer is yes. But we expect to win. It's the unexpected that remember.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This weekend was brutal for me too haha. I bubbled every MTT CC offered for this weekend on 888,PS,ACR lol. I am frustrated but not tilted. I know I made in every hand, the correct decision but you know how it works. I double checked everything on my HUD.
Maybe that was not my weekend. I will keep play that brutal card game though :D

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
what happens is that sometimes we think that by having that kind of cards we are going to win, but I think it all depends on the reading you have made of the players, I think that when the bubble is about to explode they always give high pairs to the players. players to lose, it happened to me

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what happens is that sometimes we think that by having that kind of cards we are going to win, but I think it all depends on the reading you have made of the players, I think that when the bubble is about to explode they always give high pairs to the players. players to lose, it happened to me

I dont think you can do any better than hit trip aces on the flop. Tell someone the exact hand your opponent has and that they will win with a flush on the river and it happen and still consider that im not reading my opponents well lol. Problem is im reading the software well.

B

BadluckBubba

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you ever won with AA? I bet the answer is yes. But we expect to win. It's the unexpected that remember.

I have won with AA. I can tell you what has happened to ever AA I ever had online. Its all hud and spreadsheet'd away. I expect to lose with AA around 1 out of 5 times vs 1 opponent. That doesnt happen. Im still just under 60% lifetime online in this scenario. I dont count folds.

What I expect is to not know that I will get sucked out on by a flush before ever seeing my opponents hand. Hitting 2 pair or trips on the flop is sickenly likely to get beat on acr. Almost never happens live.