3 all-in on the preflop = fold?

C

chtobvas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you think there are any pocket cards with which you can call 3 all-in on the preflop?

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I am the biggest stack I might call with AK, AA, KK. However, if the stack differences is too high, I will even consider 10s++, AQ, KQ

If it is a bounty bilder then it is worth paying with these hands.

K

karmakoumas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bounty builder or pair in hand

In bounty builders it worth it .
in other table i think it worth if you have already a pair because too much time you find As, k or queen in 2 or 3 player that are all in so they don't even get a pair.
and finally with your pair you win over there As quicker.

sarvari_ati

sarvari_ati

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I fold always
Only :ad4::ac4: or :ks4::as4: I call.
In the late stage of the tournament
not a good decision for sure.

thehangdude

thehangdude

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just did this with AA and big stack. The villains had 33, 99, and KQs. Second big stack tripped his 9s, and I no longer had the big stack. Needless to say, the tourney went downhill from there. I might have tilted a bit.

Today I am 0-2 with rockets.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to dodge these situations. Wouldn't lay down AA unless it was a satellite and close to the bubble. I have thrown KK and it proved to be a good decision. AK I fold regularly. Same with QQ, JJ etc. Hurts but I'm not playing for hours to walk away empty handed if I don't have to. I'll wait for a better spot.

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Aces I would never fold in this situation. I could fold kings if there are multi very tight players all in. Folding AK is not an issue here. Many time someone else will have an ace or king and 2 of the players could have an ace. You may not have 6 outs to a smaller pair. Unless they are all short stacked its an easy fold for me. Queens it would make me sick but its close to a fold. After that all hands are a fold to 3 all ins.

S

ssj3gokudbz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i have 3 all-ins before me and all of us are deep then I call only with AA and KK. Depnds a lot also what players are the ones who raised before you, if you are not deep and all of them ar fishy then I think you can add AKs and QQ.

S

Steve Deeble

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this case I normally do fold unless I have pocket AA’s. However lately it’s been rare for the AA’s to survive lol.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these are

If I am the biggest stack I might call with AK, AA, KK. However, if the stack differences is too high, I will even consider 10s++, AQ, KQ

also my hands for allin preflop... ther are 2-3 more but this ist lucky... ;)

N

natelearnspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With each all-in, you should tighten your range with your call. In your situation, I would only call with KK+ or AK

P

Puerta2005

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in tournament with AK i will call.

bra01

bra01

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me,3 all-in on the preflop only use KK or AA to call

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read that with so many allins, even a pair of AAs will not save you from loss. This is a sure loss.

Folding in Poker