nosenose

nosenose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hi

i am from argentina and 2 years ago start to play poker. My first deposit was lost in 2 days so i start to play every freerroll in every page,
well, i have win till now cent by cent 2000 uss. Its funny and i can play meanwhile work

The thing is, would play for money again consider my winning ratio, or continue with this tipy of play

i would read your answers

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if you already cashed out the money you won, but if you have $2k on your bankroll, I would start to play for real money. But you also need to decide what you want from poker. You're never going to win a big amount of money playing only freerolls, but if you only play poker for fun then it's not that big deal. My suggestion to you is keep playing freerolls and use a part of that money to play real money tournaments/cash games.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I like to play freerolls. This is a risk-free way to increase your bankroll a little.

nosenose

nosenose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
well , yeah

maybe freerrols while in work time and play seriously in free time.

micro tournament or "rush and clash" stile micro limits.

Also i know, freerrols have low winnings , 20$ 30$ are big money , in 2024 irisk a little

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
If you do not have ambitions to earn more money it may be safer to continue playing free tournaments. Playing for money is a lot stressful, and you can easily lose what you won in free tournaments.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if you've only been playing freerolls in 2 years, then you should already switch to real money to win a little more money for 2 years this is normal in poker, you should try at least micro limits and then you will develop if you always play only free development tournaments you won't stagnate it will be very bad play twice a week with your own money

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it is worth moving according to the limits)) if you can earn money on freerolls, then you should start playing for real money, but you should not immediately go to large limits, tournaments up to $ 5 will be the best place to start.

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The beauty of online poker is that you can do both: you can still play high value freerolls, but you can start playing micro tournaments here and there. However, don't be afraid of losing, because you will have to put a lot of work, study and volume to see good results. But even if you don't want to go this way, you can stay on freerolls and play some paid tourneys from time to time, and maybe you will hit some of them.
I wish you a great poker journey!!

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi pal, well, You won 2k and You are bronze here, when You get to the platinum level things will get even better! Yes get some of those 2k and play some good tourneys, invest your time and study to play satellites to wealthy tourneys, and beat up the field of your choice. :D And don't forget bankroll management is everything.

kaynbergo

kaynbergo

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
A year has passed since I found out that there are freerolls. I used to also replenish my bankroll and lost everything while learning poker, now I've been earning my bankroll with freerolls for a year now

goaldriversv

goaldriversv

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’d graduate towards micro stakes real money and start with what got you there. If you did well in mtt freeroll then play real money mtt

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Stay with the freerolls and add in some micro stakes. After 2-3 months compare the two to see where your money is coming from and then decide where to continue. Also keep posting here to get to platinum level, the freerolls there have smaller fields and decent payouts.

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
You definitely can start playing for money if you'd like to increase your returns. Even if poker is just for fun for you it might be a good challenge with a different Type of players. You already showed that you have some skills necessery for winning so lets try those skills maybe at a Little higher level.
Also as someone already mentioned think about platinium level freerolls.

B

burba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AT
Chips
The duration of the CardsChat $100 Bronze Freeroll yesterday was about 6 hours, first place paid $14.
Is it worth to play it considering the bankroll?
It's about 2.3$ per hour.
Or was this long turnament an exception and is it normally shorter?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not sure what site you are on, but you may want to do a withdrawal just to make sure it works.

Maybe try micro buyins and see how they go.

pancho_1954

pancho_1954

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I also only play freerolls, when I play a cash tournament it is because I gained entry through a freeroll, I think the decision is very personal, I think we can tell you a thousand things here but you must evaluate many factors such as whether you have time and energy , to play paid tournaments, one of the things you can do is take a small part of that bank that you have and play some tournaments and then you should see if it is convenient for you to play with money or not

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you had $2,000 and your account already verified,I would withdraw over $1,500 and with the rest I would play both low buy-in tournaments and freerolls.Don´t forget to reach the Platinum level as soon as possible.Good luck!

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hi

i am from argentina and 2 years ago start to play poker. My first deposit was lost in 2 days so i start to play every freerroll in every page,
well, i have win till now cent by cent 2000 uss. Its funny and i can play meanwhile work

The thing is, would play for money again consider my winning ratio, or continue with this tipy of play

Hey, congrats!
You could try to set aside a little part and try it!
Do you think that you already know the abc of poker? You can try to learn new thing before

Last edited:
x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi

Freerolls are really a great thing! Especially when it's about enjoying the game and not about making money. The fact that you can make a profit despite not having to spend any money makes freerolls even more attractive.

That's why it's all the more incomprehensible for us players in germany that we are no longer allowed to/can't take part in freerolls because, according to the new gambling law, it's about player protection.
For me it's somewhat of a paradox that I now always have to set up a buy-in and cannot play for free with our CC community:cry:, which is also a social cutback and can't be reconciled with player protection at all.

Your thread '2 year of Freerolls' spoke to me directly because I thought for us Germans it means '2nd year without Freerolls'.

Freeroll Passwords