1 cents tourney

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever played that kind of tourney and if so did you win? I think the pooker company get a lot of money ther don't you think so?:mad:

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have you ever played that kind of tourney and if so did you win? I think the pooker company get a lot of money ther don't you think so?:mad:

Thank you for posting

A little more detail would help with regards to what you are referring to.
Often 1 cent tournaments are freeroll type tournaments designed to limit participation by charging the fee then giving away far more in pay outs than what is collected from players.

To know if the tournament you are referring to is bad value for you, you estimate how often you are likely to win say 1 out of ten times then if first place is more than ten cents you should play.

Hope this helps
:)

tuku222

tuku222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't know those tournaments existed !! I think the collection of the room would not be so good since they charge commissions on the tickets

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've ever played that kind of tournament before, but it's just to pass the time, and winning them is a matter of luck.

lattedank

lattedank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's a bit better than freeroll, that's all I think of tournaments like these. Players play a bit better. So, in my opinion it's a better freeroll.

mimietmour

mimietmour

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thans all for respondng those tournement are has one mention to past time without loosing our mind. just to play poker has you would playing play money. 1 cent tournament are money tournament for a suer large crowd like 990 players having only 50 paid.

S

Suzana2304

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have , it is interesting and if you have more time to play , you can win 9 $ I think as the first price.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once there were such tournaments and I played them. The prizes were very small and all young players played at such tournaments.

G

guilligan100

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you have to see your profit and time, in some poker pages if they are profitable, with telling you that with 0.02 cents I managed to enter a ko of $ 22.5 of buy in, and with 0.01 of satellites many times I got the ticket of $ 1

L

LFC_yllnwa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's the same as freerolls) I don't see any difference) a lot of players play aggressively, not smart)

but it seems that the prizes are a little wider than just a Freeroll and it is a little easier to get into the prizes) These tournaments won't teach you how to play poker, it's a game of luck..

top 50 or top 100 is not a problem I think) but if luck is with you today))

zwbb

zwbb

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you want to make a bankroll from scratch, then it is best to start with 888 poker there are more freerolls and there are cents in the center where you can raise a bankroll. But this is a very long way there is almost no such game as poker .. You will have to fall and rise, but you must be stronger and overcome all these obstacles.

Psyanide14

Psyanide14

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe these are super hyper turbo types. Basically completely based on luck to win. You’re pretty much all in after a couple of rounds. If you’re a decent player, you are better off playing higher stakes. If you suck and are lucky, these are the tournaments for you.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
no I never won on this kind of tournament because in general it has too many players. players can recave and late registration lasts 2 hours, which considerably complicates the task.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I took part in such games there are times when you want something interesting and play without paying attention to the loss of dey sometimes I reached the final table in these tournaments but it was very rare

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can tell you that sticking a 1 cent buyin onto a game will instantly reduce the numbers playing substantially. That's probably the idea, not to give money to the site but to stop it being a free for all.

U

UkoChebuko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1 cent is too high price. If you can't win often, no sense at all. You can invest this cent in something REAL good. 2 cents, 990 players is amazing investment. People play really bad, 1500 stack, no fee at all. Pretty good, pretty good....:D
Ok, sorry for this. But, wtf, there are freerolls with $1-$2 value, what are you doing!? Half of topics in this forum is for the freerolls. Ok, can be 1000 players for $10 , can be 200 players for $200. Which is better!? 100 times better!? 100x is pretty good multiplier. 1 day x 100 = 3 months, 1 month x 100 = 8 years, one year x 100 = 100 years.

Last edited: